Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Sync-Store-VR-Crash issues on new install

Forum / Für neue Benutzer

soulchump
Mitglied seit in Jan 2008

2 Beiträge
21. November 2021 (edited)
Hi there. Was a user a LONG time ago (the year started with a 19).

I've just re-downloaded the software onto my MacBook (running Catalina 10.15.7) and there are several challenges:
    - my 75 previously purchased cards aren't syncing
    • the store / featured / Black Friday tabs aren't showing anything
    • the VR / Forum / and other tabs cause immediate shutdown + error reporting window
    • if there are any free preview girls who are supposed to come with the download, they're not showing up on screen
    • update: also bought a new card just now . . . also not syncing or playing

Happy to provide screenshots and the like if it helps. Would really appreciate some support so that I can hang out with Eufrat and the classics, as well as pick up Belza and some new friends.

Thanks for any support.
wrightsayswow
Mitglied seit in Jul 2020

1119 Beiträge
21. November 2021
@soulchump I can't help you myself as I am running Windows, and have never used a MacBook. But may be getting this post a fresh mention after 10 hours will help? Or if not perhaps contact Totem Customer Service tomorrow when they are back in the office after the weekend.
When you typed "Belza" do you mean "Belka"? I think so.
Dorsai6
Mitglied seit in Apr 2013

1028 Beiträge
21. November 2021
I'm running iStripper on both a an iMac and a MacBook Pro. I'm currently using Big Sur 11.6.1, but a few months ago I was running Catalina 10.15.6. I didn't have any problems with Catalina and I don't have any problems with Big Sur.

I'd like to try to help you.

1. What version of iStripper are you using? I'm using 1.2.315.

2. Where is your VGHD or iStripper folder? The default is to put it in you user root folder. If you can't find it, I can help you locate it by having you examine the totem preference file. In advanced setting in the Data section you should see the path to your models folder which is normally in the VGHD or iStripper folder. That might help you locate things. (You can get to the settings by clicking the gear icon in the upper right of the iStripper window. You may need to enable Advanced Setting with its checkbox.)

3. Are you sure you have signed on with the correct (old) using name and password? You may need to contact Totem support to be certain.

4. How are you trying to sync your collection? A moderator here, Wyldanimal, is the expert on this issue. I've never had a problem.

5. I don't have any problems with the store/featured/Black Friday tabs. Is it possible you have some kind of security software that is blocking your use of the internet?

6. I don't use the VR/Forum tabs, but I just tried them and they work on my computer.

7. The previews are controlled by the adavance settings, Downloads section.

I'm not a top expert about iStripper in general, but I have more experience with its peculiarities on the Mac than most.
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Mitglied seit in Nov 2014

1049 Beiträge
22. November 2021
@soulchump Hi, yes please send more information. some screenshots and your vghd.log to [email protected] Thank you
soulchump
Mitglied seit in Jan 2008

2 Beiträge
24. November 2021
When you typed "Belza" do you mean "Belka"? I think so.
-- YES. Definitely Belka. Wow. OK, back to business.

@Dorsai6 thanks so much for all these great questions. Below are the replies, and then @Manue I'm emailing you the requested info. Thanks in advance.

What version of iStripper are you using? I'm using 1.2.315.
-- 1.2.319 (Qt 5.9.9)

Where is your VGHD or iStripper folder?
-- it says Users/my user name/iStripper where my user name is correct, but for privacy reasons I'm not wanting to write it here. There are currently no files in that folder of any kind.

Are you sure you have signed on with the correct (old) using name and password? You may need to contact Totem support to be certain.
-- it shows me having 75 cards (both online, where it does not which cards are in my collection, and also when I click on my username in the upper left of the desktop software though there it doesn't show anything in my collection . . . probably because the software seems unable to connect to the server, so it can't download my cards)

How are you trying to sync your collection?
-- In the software, there is a red exclamation next to the down arrow icon in the upper left, and when I click on it there's a message that says, "An error occurred during synchronisation." I've tried connecting only when I have an active VPN, and I've removed the software and turned off the VPN then re-installed and tried to let it connect via normal means. It has never successfully connected (which is probably why it doesn't show the featured, Black Friday, or other menu screens that need web-based content in order to populate.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen