Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Mystery checkboxes

Forum / Für neue Benutzer

Bitwrangler
Mitglied seit in Apr 2021

167 Beiträge
7. April 2021
Or at least they're a mystery to me...

There is a "Random" and a "Repeat" checkbox at the bottom of the right hand history column in the app. What do they do, exactly? I would put a screen shot here but so far, I haven't figured out how to add a picture to a post- pasting doesn't work, ***** and drop doesn't work. Not having a good day here.

Number6
Mitglied seit in Oct 2010

1142 Beiträge
7. April 2021
Welcome to iStripper.

When you add cards (or clips) to the next section in now playing or insert a playlist then "random" chooses a random card from the next list. Uncheck random and it plays the cards in the order they were added.

"Repeat" repeats the playing of the cards in the next list (either in order or randomly if "random" is checked).

Only team members can add pictures in the New Users Corner.

Use another forum section such as Everything About iiStripper if you want to add pictures. Click on the "picture icon" or ***** and drop.

Please note nudity is not allowed in certain sections.
wrightsayswow
Mitglied seit in Jul 2020

1119 Beiträge
7. April 2021
You put a play list or several cards into the "Next" field at the top and set it going with the on/off. If random is ticked the cards play randomly, if not ticked the bottom card plays, then drops into history when done and the next card at bottom starts. Bit like an egg timer works I see it as. Repeat allows it to run over and over if ticked. There is no doubt a thread about but would have taken me longer to find it than type this I think. Someone will no doubt find it.
As for adding pictures you do not seem to have that option in this part of the forum. Normally next to the smiley face on its right is a small picture icon, but it's not there for me either. So not just you. Probably need to check the rules about pictures. Some threads don't allow nudity.
Lots of threads all over to help you get going, but for 3 days you have cetainly got the buying cards part sorted.
Bitwrangler
Mitglied seit in Apr 2021

167 Beiträge
8. April 2021
I have found many helpful threads and have the interface much improved! But these last two checkboxes didn't seem to be discussed anywhere. The forum search being non-functional doesn't help with that.

Thanks guys!
stefnev1
Mitglied seit in Jul 2008

4553 Beiträge
8. April 2021 (edited)
@Bitwrangler
Welcome on iStripper. I would suggest you to read the help included in the software, you will find there a lots of informations about the software and the rules being a user. Just click on the "i" with a circle at the top right of the GUI.
Last but not least, have fun with iStripper 😎
TheEmu
Mitglied seit in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
11. April 2021
Regarding the Random and Repeat checkboxes. I have always thought that these were poorly placed as at first sight it looks as if they are associated with the History section of the sidebar than with the playback function. It is a pity that there is no pop-up "tool-tip" text when you hover the mouse pointer over these controls (or, indeed, for others that lack this helpful feature).

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen