Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Is it possible to swap your collection  

Forum / Für neue Benutzer

PrettyPremmyBoy
Mitglied seit in Sep 2020

1 Beiträge
11. October 2020
I just got myself one of those lucky dip and some of the cards I recieved didnt really reflect my personal preferences - Is there a way to get to swap or get some credits back for them?
stefnev1
Mitglied seit in Jul 2008

4553 Beiträge
11. October 2020
@PrettyPremmyBoy
Welcome to iStripper. You can ask for a refund by opening a ticket to the customer service. Click on the "i" with a circle at the upper right of the GUI to find the link to open a ticket.
Philours
Mitglied seit in Feb 2019

1603 Beiträge
11. October 2020
@PrettyPremmyBoy
Voulez- vous dire que vous voudriez vous faire rembourser des cartes que vous avez gagnées par le jeu?😲
Are you saying that you would like to get refunded for cards you have won through gambling? 😲
stefnev1
Mitglied seit in Jul 2008

4553 Beiträge
11. October 2020
@PrettyPremmyBoy
If it's after a game during the TGIF days, you can't obtain a refund or swap the cards. The refund may be allowed by the team only on the purchased cards.
batavus
Mitglied seit in Nov 2019

217 Beiträge
11. October 2020
I just got myself one of those lucky dip and some of the cards I recieved didnt really reflect my personal preferences - Is there a way to get to swap or get some credits back for them?

Keep dreaming. I also have a lot a cards I would like to change for other cards.
But it's not wrong to dream. 😆😆
TheEmu
Mitglied seit in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
11. October 2020 (edited)

The short answer is "No".

Exceptionally Totem have been known to agree to reverse transactions when the customer can show good reason why it would be appropriate, but it is not common and "I do not like what I won" is not a good enough reason.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen