Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

2019 best sellers

Forum / Alles über iStripper

zzmaskers
Mitglied seit in Mar 2011

608 Beiträge
19. January 2020
@Romla You didn't answer what I just wrote.

B.t.w.: You first wrote 50%, but now it is down to 43%.
The small breasted Avery will very probably be The Talent of 2019!
Romla
Mitglied seit in Jul 2016

153 Beiträge
19. January 2020 (edited)
@zzmaskers
I answered that the best I could. You are so voicy with what you want, but you absolutely don't respect what others want here. I am so tired of that what you and only you want. It would be blessing for me if you would go to other site. I am so tired of your endless cries of what you want here.

EDIT: And please stop using the term normal breasts. It is offensive. The women breasts are big, medium sized or small. But none of them are normal or abnormal, at least not on this site.
pickle1
Mitglied seit in Mar 2019

1353 Beiträge
19. January 2020
@gkar45 "What I'd like to see in 2020 is one of these young ladies in a Wedding Desses / bridal gowns someables !!"

Best wedding dress I remember from the past was Jewel in "Just Married" from 2008. Were there any others - discounting any outfits that were just white lingerie with a garter belt?

Also - how do you get the quote from another post to display in a separate box within your own post?
pickle1

1353 Beiträge
19. January 2020
kinda like this ??

Yes @gkar45 but how do you do it? I don't know how......
Ullubu
Mitglied seit in Dec 2011

746 Beiträge
19. January 2020
god I hope not !! cause that would prove the fix is in,,,,theirs girls with a lot more talent than she showed in 3x takes

I hope so too. Avery is beautiful and all, but I find her shows kinda boring. (At least take 2 and 3, because there is nothing new or different)
pickle1

1353 Beiträge
19. January 2020
check out the post i've just left.....

in the upper right corner their is / are 2 boxes:
1) "Quote"
2) Misc...
under Misc.. you'll see: Translat, copy link, & Report. you may also see their Delete

you should be refferring to the first one

@gkar45 - thank you kindly 😊
SetFuego
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

737 Beiträge
19. January 2020
[...]Best wedding dress I remember from the past was Jewel in "Just Married" from 2008. Were there any others - discounting any outfits that were just white lingerie with a garter belt?

I know, I've got them all !! but fashions change .... every yr & some of the girls look like their ready. yes, I said 'looks like"
And now I know how your avatar was created @gkar45 ... wedding dress from the ashes.😆
zzmaskers
Mitglied seit in Mar 2011

608 Beiträge
19. January 2020
@Romla
I am so tired of that what you and only you want.
Don't start with
At least 50% of the best selling cards are girls with big boobs, so much to zzmaskers' repetitive laments of how there should be less than 30% of them in the store.
Then of course you can expect an answer of me. Or must I be silent then? End of the discussion.
TheEmu
Mitglied seit in Jul 2012

3309 Beiträge
20. January 2020
@pickle1

You can also use the icons at the bottom of the text box into which you type your post. Just select part of yor text and click on one of those icons to change the formatting. You can see the effect before you post by pressing the preview button. Currently the Italic option has no effect when viewing a post via the app, but the others all work both in the app and when viewing via a web browser (oh, and the Code option doesn't quite work the way it ought to because it does not preserve multiple blanks as a code formatting option really should, but that is not important for most posts).
HansSachs
Mitglied seit in Mar 2016

983 Beiträge
20. January 2020 (edited)
of the 28 shows noted above [best sellers], 16 are XXX. Just sayin'
At least 50% of the best selling cards are girls with big boobs
Quite interesting data, about two features which some still claim should be reduced or even removed...
stefnev1
Mitglied seit in Jul 2008

4553 Beiträge
20. January 2020
I say : never reduce or remove big boobs, never 😈
Alkasyn
Mitglied seit in Apr 2008

717 Beiträge
20. January 2020
Who would want less big boobs? It's obvious boobs sell very well, be they natural or enhanced. We use them in real world to market EVERYTHING.
Gorfa91
Mitglied seit in Aug 2010

279 Beiträge
20. January 2020
B(.)(.)bs 😜
halopalm
Mitglied seit in Jun 2009

20 Beiträge
21. January 2020
by @Gorfa91
B(.)(.)bs 😜
very creative, I like it.
Zorendor
Mitglied seit in Apr 2010

7 Beiträge
21. January 2020
I've just read what are you talking about, guys. So... I prefer small boobs, but I know that many peolple don't. It's useless to debate about tastes because they are all different.
The only true thing is that there MUST BE different shows which can satisfy all kind of people in this question. There must be big, medium and small sizes. If they will be in approximately equal proportions it will be rightly, but anyway it's absolutely abnormal to remove something. Let's respect each other tastes ))

P.S. I absolutely fell in love with Avery too, don't offend her please 😊😂
pickle1

1353 Beiträge
21. January 2020
I've just read what are you talking about, guys. So... I prefer small boobs, but I know that many peolple don't. It's useless to debate about tastes because they are all different. The only true thing is that there MUST BE different shows which can satisfy all kind of people in this question. There must be big, medium and small sizes. If they will be in approximately equal proportions it will be rightly, but anyway it's absolutely abnormal to remove something. Let's respect each other tastes ))P.S. I absolutely fell in love with Avery too, don't offend her please 😊😂

I fully endorse what @Zorendor says - we need the variety and, quite simply, if you don't like it, don't buy it.

I would like to add the following to address an issue he raised that worries me - body shaming. It is acceptable to say that a model may be too slim or big-boobed for your taste but it is NEVER acceptable to suggest that a model should alter her physical appearance whether it be by having implants done, breast reduction, tattoos etc.
WayneStewart
Mitglied seit in Sep 2013

44 Beiträge
25. January 2020
Hello,

This list is an example of why I like Istripper. A major reason I like Istripper is the variety of shapes, sizes, and styles of dancers Istripper showcases. This is great for me because what I find attrractive is usually different from most peoples ideal. As a guy who admires and likes natural looking women this is the sight to be on. The other reason I like this sight is the variety of outfits and fetishes that are showcased: some I look for, some I am indifferent too, some fetishes I like on one model and dislike on another, and some I avoid. What is unique about Istripper is the wide variety of fetishes that are showcased; no matter if everyone likes them all or not. The truth is not everyone is going to like the same type of woman or the same fetishes. A feature I have found to be awesome is the ability to click off clips I dislike. Personnal examples: is the swing and most (not all) toy scenes. What is awesome is these fetishes are provided for others who like them. While giving me the ability to click these scenes off. An aspect of this, is everyone has the choice to choose cards and models someone believes they are going to like. I'm sure everyone has purcahsed or won a card that was a dud. Or a person enjoyed one of the models cards and found the others were not worth purchasing. The opposite is true as well. I'm sure people have purchased a card because of a fetish or won it in a contest and was sure they would never puchase a card from this model again; but went out and bought all or most of them. This has happened to me.. The other thing that has happened to me is: I purchased a card of a model and was not enchanted with the model or the card. Then a year or two later the card is showcased and I go back and purcahse the rest of the models cards. What's cool is Istripper provides a way to explore these changes in tastes. Anyway keep up the good work.

The two cards I purchased from this list is: Sex with a Playmate and Classy for you. What is funny I purchased them this month.

The models I've purchased from this list are: Melena Maria, G. Bellulgi, Belka, Eille Lean. I haven't watched the card from Eille Lean yet; bought it yesterday. Belka is a new favorite of mine.

New models I really like, but I'm not sure if they are 2019 or pre 2019: Lesya, Jessika, Avery, Elin Flame, and Randy Ayn.

A few models I discovered in 2019 that were pre 2019 were: Goldie, Hillary C, and Alexa Tomar. I wonder why I never discovered Goldie before, but I'm glad I did.

Delighted to see a wider variety of costumes. This is the reason I purchased a cards from Gia Ren, Jessika, and Avery. I will defintaly puchase more cards of Jessika and Gia Ren. I want to point, I became interested in Gia Ren because of the Miss Red Hood card and I became interested in Jessika because of her cop costume.

WayneStewart
Ironman79
Mitglied seit in Dec 2010

439 Beiträge
11. February 2020 (edited)
@Celine you just said something in the Tina fansign thread that got me thinking, here in this thread are the best sellers for 2019 but i was curious who the overall top 10 best selling models are throughout the years.

Just thought i'd put it over here instead of Tina's thread or opening a new one since it's the same similar content as this.
Mindful
Mitglied seit in Mar 2015

43 Beiträge
13. February 2020
Best sellers for the month would be a cool idea. Or best sellers per season.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen