Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

make a wish card

Forum / Alles über iStripper

stevenshm
Mitglied seit in Dec 2007

59 Beiträge
3. January 2019
Just wondered if anyone had anymore news or idea when or if the
Ginebra Bellucci make a wish card will be released?
DANO70
Mitglied seit in Feb 2008

741 Beiträge
3. January 2019
An offiicial verdict on 2 MIA cards would be nice. Ginebra and Vanessa Deckers.
HansSachs
Mitglied seit in Mar 2016

983 Beiträge
3. January 2019
...maybe it's just the next exclusive card 😱
Ironman79
Mitglied seit in Dec 2010

439 Beiträge
3. January 2019 (edited)
Ok here is what i think...

There will be no Ginebra Make A Wish card, It took me awhile to come to that realization. December has come and gone without completing her 6 card set and i think that was the best time to do it because she was Talent Of The Month during that time. There isn't even a photo cover for that card yet?!

I think our only hope now is the slight tease that was given to us about a "possible" future shoot.

And also if you guys are going off the hopes of Lukaszr's site saying "soon" keep in mind it still says that for the Alexa Nova 169 card and we all know that's not coming out. lol
stevenshm

59 Beiträge
3. January 2019
I really hope it will be great to see her in the genie outfit
91hebasu
Mitglied seit in Jan 2008

1146 Beiträge
3. January 2019
They might have something special planned for it and all of this speculation is for nothing
duras
Mitglied seit in Nov 2010

114 Beiträge
3. January 2019
I really hope it will be great to see her in the genie outfit
Is not a genie outfit, is a Princess Jasmine outfit. Maybe they are afraid they will accused of 'cultural appropriation' from the 'political correctness police'.
Chicsans
Mitglied seit in Jul 2009

770 Beiträge
3. January 2019
Really, the word ‘might’ has been a little bit over used in the last few days.
Ironman79

439 Beiträge
3. January 2019
I myself was going to open a thread about this very topic but because we're here now...

How about this if you don't want us to really conversate and speculate in the forum about a card release all this can be easily taken care of with a simple reply from a team member.

It's true they don't have to reply but i myself will keep thinking..ah my fault speculating that it's true and *sparking* conversation about it (among other things). lol

91hebasu
Mitglied seit in Jan 2008

1146 Beiträge
3. January 2019
Well, I might use the word might some more or I might not. I might even use it more often than I have been recently. Or I might not.
Corbomite
Mitglied seit in Aug 2015

82 Beiträge
3. January 2019
Is not a genie outfit, is a Princess Jasmine outfit. Maybe they are afraid they will accused of 'cultural appropriation' from the 'political correctness police'.

That might apply to Vanessa Decker's Wicked Woman card as well since she is wearing a "dragon lady" costume (and looks stunning). Hopefully, it is simply being held to celebrate Chinese New Year on February 5th.

If the PC police are starting to influence Totem's wardrobe choices, there might come a day when even nurse costumes are eliminated on the premise that it "denigrates female health care professionals". 😱😖

duras
Mitglied seit in Nov 2010

114 Beiträge
3. January 2019
That might apply to Vanessa Decker's Wicked Woman card as well since she is wearing a "dragon lady" costume (and looks stunning). Hopefully, it is simply being held to celebrate Chinese New Year on February 5th.
If the PC police are starting to influence Totem's wardrobe choices, there might come a day when even nurse costumes are eliminated on the premise that it "denigrates female health care professionals". 😱😖

That's true, Vanessa Decker has a missing card also, with probably her best outfit, just like Ginebra Belucci. Probably we will have to resign to the fact that these two cards will never be released. These sjw's sure know how to ruin everything.
DANO70

741 Beiträge
3. January 2019 (edited)
I'm getting pretty tired of special promotion stuff all the time I know that much. Some mechanical gimmic that doesn't work proper half the time and you have to read about it here for days on end....ARRGH
HansSachs
Mitglied seit in Mar 2016

983 Beiträge
3. January 2019 (edited)
For me, it's not about politically correct policies... I just think such cards will be two "special occasions" ones (I really hope NOT exclusive, though...)
JayZ971
Mitglied seit in Mar 2009

2239 Beiträge
4. January 2019 (edited)
They might have something special planned for it and all of this speculation is for nothing

I surely hope so...... if there are technical problems with the card, hopefully they can be corrected with a Take 2. Because she was named "Talent of The Month" in my opinion she is deserving 👍👍
dar2112v

447 Beiträge
4. January 2019
For me, it's not about politically correct policies... I just think such cards will be two "special occasions" ones (I really hope NOT exclusive, though...)

Amen. It would be sad if there was a technically problem and for me just as bad if it's another exclusive but at least some members will get to purchase it. Not sure what the special occassions would be though .. Chinese New Years is a ways out and whats next -Superbowl, Mardi Gras, Easter .. all seen far out and/or unlikely?
pranke
Mitglied seit in Mar 2014

22 Beiträge
4. January 2019
Kann ich das so Verstehen das die Karte von GINEBRA BELLUCCI
mit der Nummer 1067 dem Titel:MAKE A WISH
nur als Specialkarte zu bekommen ist?
Nikotem
TEAM
Mitglied seit in Sep 2007

43 Beiträge
4. January 2019
Hi guys!
no problem at all with this card ;-)
we may keep such outfits in the future for special occasions, as some have supposed here (;-) )
but sorry, I can't tell you when this one will be released... as I don't even know myself for now (ready to go, but not planned yet).
stevenshm

59 Beiträge
4. January 2019
Ok thanks for the update on the card
Ironman79

439 Beiträge
4. January 2019 (edited)
Thanks so much i appreciate the response, i'm just glad there are no tech issues with it and at some point it will be coming.
DANO70

741 Beiträge
4. January 2019
Yes thanks at least knowing 1 is still in the pipeline is a plus.
JayZ971

2239 Beiträge
4. January 2019
Thanks for the update @Nikotem....at least we know the card is being kept in reserve for future release.
haruchai

167 Beiträge
7. January 2019 (edited)
Thanks for the update @Niktotem. Really looking forward to this one, just hope I don't miss it by it being exclusive. Buying 10+ cards I don't want to get one is not an option for me right now. Been saving credits for this particular card.
JayZ971

2239 Beiträge
9. May 2019
Checking the "Showroom" today............coming soon !

Hope it's not exclusive............
KatzPaw
Mitglied seit in Apr 2015

396 Beiträge
10. May 2019
A certain movie is coming out soon that seems this card would pair with.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen