Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

iStripper 2.0 BETA - Survey time !

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

celine
团队
已加入 在 Sep 2007

1847 发布
July 10
Dear All,

You've been testing iStripper 2.0 beta version for a few days now and we thank you for that.
Please take a few minutes to answer this general survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NMY83DM

Thanks a lot!

What? You haven't tested yet ?
Lucky you, it's not too late, please refer to this thread:
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/55319/1
关于iStripper的一切 / iStripper 2.0 is available in Beta
Here it is, finally!!! The long-awaited Beta version of iStripper 2.0 is available! Open iStripper advanced settings, scroll to the very bottom and select "Beta" in "version type" ** You will be able...
Cheers
IceCreamX
已加入 在 Feb 2023

6 发布
July 10
Organize the girls by country they are from (Latvia, Spain, Czech, France, Ukraine, Germany, Russia, Canada, USA and so on..) please.
cappy2
已加入 在 Oct 2017

1 发布
July 10
It is yet another major change. Overall I like it now that I figured out how to navigate to what I want. On the down side, it is a bit of a resource hog. Using the navigation arrows in the top left often results in a crash. When I download a new card I cannot get it to show up in my collection untill I tell it to rebuild my collection. Since I have a sizeable one it takes a few minutes.
HansSachs
已加入 在 Mar 2016

983 发布
July 10
On the down side, it is a bit of a resource hog
Absolutely. This not only makes navigation in program way slower, but also does influence (in a visibly negative way) the fluidity of card playing too, in comparison with the current program.
A way to make the Beta more "slender" as resource eating, should be an absolute priority for the Team.
Some of users (not me) still are on Windows 7...
egsmith
已加入 在 Jan 2015

1 发布
July 11
this is amazing! im loving the new look. works well. keep giving us the best of the best. thanks
ywons
已加入 在 Jul 2017

12 发布
July 11
Enable/disable types of clips (standing, pole, table, etc.) for individual playlists. That way we would be able to have seperate playlists dedicated to each clip type.
vg4us
已加入 在 Dec 2008

113 发布
July 11
I did say that I would use version 2 but it has become unusablefor me. This morning not only could I not access the latest card though I bought it, my collection went totally empty after a synch. I reverted to version 1 and rebuilt the collection and then everything was fine. I seen too many serious problems so far. I am willing to try again if you want to debug it or if you have another level of version 2.
Pinq
已加入 在 Feb 2022

1 发布
July 11
I too think it doesn't run quite as smooth.
I miss the playlist being on the same page as our collection.
I miss the single page of the model's photos, that way you can see them all at once and don't have to scroll across thin line of pics.

I really like the new look though. Keep up the great work!
goodwolf
已加入 在 May 2011

257 发布
July 11 (edited)
Q
If the goal was to get less clicks, then the biggest point missed: A button of a small +/- which changes the size of the one lady actually playing on screen by +/- 5 or 10 % each clicks. (just fullsize mode) This has been suggested far too many times (okay not as much as to bring back the favourite button, but still). Two little buttons would fit anywhere on the screen. Very difficult to always jump into the settings and also the scale is far too sensitive, one micron above or under the setting line does nothing just an accurate hit. Standing clip usually max. 110% size then comes a taskbar clip, when often 150% or even more is still good, then comes a standing or pole clip again, etc. It would (have been) be a very useful set of those two small buttons.I also agree, that if the card would load the pictures set straight and always (not on separate tab as it always was): this will cause plenty of unneccessary Internet traffic. System will always have to wait to download those images, server is already not too quick and this will result or might result, that you can't even use the software without Internet connection. To be reconsidered but seriously !
damiz1031
已加入 在 Jan 2015

37 发布
July 11
I'm unable to scroll the categories bar in my collection which makes the playlist feature almost unusable. Also my models shows are requested to be 12 minutes and each model would only play one clip before skipping to the next which also doesn't help with me liking the new queue system. I've reverted back to the original version until they do bug fixes. When they switched to this current version and I tried the BETA for it, it was not as problematic as 2.0 is now.
guillaume
团队
已加入 在 Aug 2022

38 发布
July 11
@damiz1031
Hi, I'm sorry you didn't like the beta at first sight.

I'm unable to scroll the categories bar in my collection which makes the playlist feature almost unusable.
Could you please send me in a PM (on Discord if you can, even better, or through the iStripper app) with:
  • a short video of your problem with the categories bar
  • your vghd.log (in your "data" folder)
  • the type of mouse you use (physical mouse, trackpad)
You're the second person to report this problem, we're struggling to reproduce it ourselves but are keen on getting it fixed.

Regarding your second problem with
my models shows are requested to be 12 minutes

Do you mean that the setting "Show duration" (see screenshot) is at 12 minutes but your girls get skipped after one clip?
Do your cards with this problem have more than 12 minutes of clips enabled?
HansSachs
已加入 在 Mar 2016

983 发布
July 11 (edited)
Indeed. I think that this is the main and most urgent issue to solve: beta eats way too much resources.
We need program to be as "slender" as possible - all resources should go to the animations!

Imo "Playlist" and "Now playing" lateral popups should be reinstated on all pages of interface, as it was in older versions.
gneas
已加入 在 Jan 2010

58 发布
July 11
Indeed. I think that this is the main and most urgent issue to solve: beta eats way too much resources.We need program to be as "slender" as possible - all resources should go to the animations!
Imo "Playlist" and "Now playing" lateral popups should be reinstated on all pages of interface, as it was in older versions.

Yes, these are the main problems I see design and performance-wise in the new version.
The queue is nowhere near as easy to use nor is it as flexible as the Stable version with the pop-out 'now playing/playlists' sidebar.

Also, it really doesn't like big playlists and grinds to an absolute halt when I try dropping any of my bigger playlists in the queue. It's almost unuseable when I do this. For example it takes maybe 10/20 seconds just to react to a mouse-click on the model to switch to full size or pop up the control-wheel thingy.

Also, as I mentioned on the discord, it just stopped accessing the server completely after a couple of days - no Home/Event/Forum/Partners and no reviews or photoshoots on model pages. I tried turning off firewall and that didn't help.
So I've had to go back to the stable version for now.

I'll try the beta again over the weekend in case something just got corrupted in that to stop me accessing the server. It did work for a few days, so I don't think it's my machine - I've done nothing security or windows wise to my pc in the last few days. I haven't even installed any new software that might have a weird clash with iStripper.

In general I like the new look, and I guess as I get more used to it and learn its quirks I might get used to the new queue. But the slowdown with big playlists is a real showstopper for me as that's how I almost always use iStripper.
EVLTom
已加入 在 Dec 2012

3 发布
July 12
I don't know if it's both versions, but there were a few unstable shows. Some buffering issues as well slowing down or stopping the models. Went back to the original version. But when the Beta version was working I did like it.
IceCreamX
已加入 在 Feb 2023

6 发布
July 12
Version 2 is much better than version 1. Thank you. There are many improvements, and a few things that could be tweaked, but overall, it is much better.
Redpanda
已加入 在 Feb 2015

11 发布
July 13
The model previews is *****. Even if you take them off, they still downloading in background, because you can unactivate, but not put "never" in the download option. For people with a slower internet it collapses all.

Watching the menu like the old fashioned way where you could select the model and so on is not accesible now, or difficult to.
NuckChorris
已加入 在 Jan 2021

8 发布
July 13
I dont know why but i just cannot enlarge the models at all on the beta version. My mouse just doesnt seem to see the model at all.
mitchell
已加入 在 Jan 2010

256 发布
July 13
The software started to automatically download 85 demos. Is that a glitch or what is supposed to happen. Is there a way to stop that from happening? I can live with a few demos automatically downloading each day. But 85 at once is not good. It will fill a HDD in a few days with demos alone. I had to manually cancel one at a time. Very frustrating.
mitchell
已加入 在 Jan 2010

256 发布
July 13
How can one find the automatically downloaded demos to delete? I don't see a previews or demo tab. If hundreds of demos will be downloaded there needs to be a way to quickly locate and delete them.
Bottomly
已加入 在 May 2017

24 发布
July 13
There's a lot in version 2 that I like... but is there a button for 'display clips list'
PFSIDES
已加入 在 Apr 2015

3 发布
July 13
Hello, Where is extrait for model ?
2Sexy4U2
已加入 在 Oct 2010

3 发布
July 13
I like the look and feel of the new interface, few issues atm:
  • As others have stated, the program can become very slow and crash often
  • Right mouse clicking on a play button used to give the option to play all clips of a card, this needs to come back
  • Sorting my collection based on my rating as a seperate option besides global rating would be such a plus
  • When clicking the NFT tab, bring me to my NFTs first, and give me the option to show the seasons, in stead on the other way around
2Sexy4U2
已加入 在 Oct 2010

3 发布
July 13
I like the look and feel of the new interface, few issues atm:
  • As others have stated, the program can become very slow and crash often
  • Right mouse clicking on a play button used to give the option to play all clips of a card, this needs to come back
  • Sorting my collection based on my rating as a seperate option besides global rating would be such a plus
  • When clicking the NFT tab, bring me to my NFTs first, and give me the option to show the seasons, in stead on the other way around
stefnev1
主持人
已加入 在 Jul 2008

4553 发布
July 13
@PFSIDES
Click on a card in the store. At the bottom right of the popup, you have the button download the preview.
fontarwe
已加入 在 Jan 2009

2 发布
July 13
Seems that I can't play the Previews, even if it says it is downloaded.

What I would really like, is the option to enable or disable sound and/oe music through mouse actions right click
tansdf
已加入 在 Nov 2017

1 发布
July 15
A new version looks amazing!
The only thing I think needs to be done in addition to the current changes - negative filter implementation.
For example, I don't really like `bare feet` but I like `high heels` so I'd like to sort the store to show all the shows with `high heels` but without `bare feet`.

Is there any chance to get this change on release?
riurg
已加入 在 May 2013

6 发布
July 16
The model previews is *****. Even if you take them off, they still downloading in background, because you can unactivate, but not put "never" in the download option. For people with a slower internet it collapses all. Watching the menu like the old fashioned way where you could select the model and so on is not accesible now, or difficult to.

I have a good connection and good resources so my issue isin´t slowing down. The question I have is if it´s possible to unactivate the previews for good with the button provided ?

The previews keep on appearing in my desktop even if I dissable the button, is this normal or is it only me ?
mitchell
已加入 在 Jan 2010

256 发布
July 16
I think I need to repeat this. EIGHTY FIVE 85, demos were automatically downloading (2 concurrently, 83 awaiting) and were all qued up at once. This needs to be fixed. I should not be worrying that a hundred previews are beind downloaded possibly daily. lets say each is 10 MB. tha's around 1GB each day removed ftom my HDD usable storage. Perhaps multiple GBs daily. The is no clarity or transparency. Is there a max limit built into the app?

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!