Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
Bottomly
Присоединился в May 2017

24 Сообщения
26 August
Hi, have flash sales stopped? I don't seem to get them any more...
mrc1
Присоединился в Aug 2024

5 Сообщения
27 August
Just got one :D but not interested
celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1847 Сообщения
29 August
Hi, have flash sales stopped? I don't seem to get them any more...
no they are not stopped... do you play regularly previews ?
Bottomly
Присоединился в May 2017

24 Сообщения
29 August
Yes - in queue with previews enabled. Do I need to play them more often? Thanks
willyweekly
Присоединился в Jul 2015

373 Сообщения
30 August
I have had the same sale for a while now.
I run the previews in the queue.
A while ago, I was getting some coming in and out of sales, but now no change.

Lincy
Присоединился в Apr 2024

31 Сообщения
30 August
I've also have been getting the same previews lately, with only a few changes in what set receives the flash sale. Plus the previews continue to go from 4.9x to 4.80 card rating and then back up to a higher rating again. @Celine responded to my post in another thread that the preview system was going to be discussed at a meeting. Has this meeting taken place? And will there by any changes made to the preview system? A preview of only cards rated 4.9x-4.80 is an extremely small range of sets to feature for players. But the preview system is the only way to receive a flash sale, so I try to keep an eye on it. However 4 months of 4.9x-4.8 gets very repetitive and extremely annoying. Although for the first couple of months, the range stopped at 4.81, so making huge progress...not. Seems like they're waiting for me to purchase every card with the 4.9x-4.8 ratings and then the preview would have to move to lower ratings as it features only cards that I don't own.

Since the current preview system only advertises a very small percentage of the cards available, a change to said system would better represent what the site offers and lead to increased sales from players who see sets that they like. Showing the same preview for 4 months straight has prevented me from purchasing cards, not encouraged me to make a purchase.
willyweekly
Присоединился в Jul 2015

373 Сообщения
1 September
Since the current preview system only advertises a very small percentage of the cards available, a change to said system would better represent what the site offers and lead to increased sales from players who see sets that they like. Showing the same preview for 4 months straight has prevented me from purchasing cards, not encouraged me to make a purchase.

Totem knows the cards I have purchased and when the cards were perchased. Plus more. Totem could set the previews to be for me based upon my previous sales. For example, if I only buy cards from Blonde Models in bikinis, then the previews (and sales/discounts) could be set to advertise this type of card. Most computer programers could easily set the program to send us preview cards tagged in the same way of our current collection.

I guess my question is this: How much personalization do we want in the program?
Question is to no one in particular, by the way.
Lincy
Присоединился в Apr 2024

31 Сообщения
1 September
Yes. Totem knows what cards I own. But clearly there is no personalization as mostly they offer me previews/sales on model I don't own and I'm not interested in. Many of the sales offers are 15 or 20%. Haven't seen a 25% sale offer. Do they still exist? In the rare cases where it's a card I like it's nearly always a 10% sale. This is the personalization that I typically receive.

My main point is the preview system uses the card ratings to determine what is previewed/flash sales. I would like the previews to shows cards that have ratings less than 4.80, which they currently won't do. This seems to be a very easy adjustment to make. I've asked this question multiple times, but have not gotten an answer. So I've seen a heavy rotation of 4.9x-4.80 for the 4 plus months that I've been a member. Very annoying. Due to this issue, I haven't bought many cards. I own nearly all the cards I want that are rated 4.9x-4.8 but the previews still insist on showing me the same previews and mostly the same sales on repeat every single month. Totem is in the business of selling cards, but continue to use a system that discourages me from buying cards. A change in the system would result in Totem making more money due to increased sales, so clearly in their best interest to look into making a change.
JonC001
Присоединился в Mar 2008

1497 Сообщения
1 September (edited)
I guess you do not like Lana Lane.
Out of her thirty (30) cards, all are rated at least 4.76, and only five are lower than 4.8
Her highest rated card not SEC is 'Cheeky Little Thing' at 4.88.

Also, I see that you have only two cards of Alissa Foxy.
The highest rated card (out of 4002 cards not hidden) in my collection is 'Juicy Orange Lingerie' at 4.94.
Space Princess is 4.89.

I completely ignore the overall rating, and never rate any cards, or comment on them.
The very few times I ever commented on a card has always been a test of some sort, always deleted later.
mrc1
Присоединился в Aug 2024

5 Сообщения
1 September
For example, if I only buy cards from Blonde Models in bikinis, then the previews (and sales/discounts) could be set to advertise this type of card.
But you will buy your blonde bikinis anyway - so why advertise and reduce their price?! 😜
Lincy
Присоединился в Apr 2024

31 Сообщения
1 September
@JonC001 Thanks for your reply.

I guess you do not like Lana Lane.Out of her thirty (30) cards, all are rated at least 4.76, and only five are lower than 4.8Her highest rated card not SEC is 'Cheeky Little Thing' at 4.88.Also, I see that you have only two cards of Alissa Foxy.The highest rated card (out of 4002 cards not hidden) in my collection is 'Juicy Orange Lingerie' at 4.94.Space Princess is 4.89..

As you note, I typically don't like the girls with the highest ratings. Since the previews are based entirely on card ratings, I'm constantly offered Lana, Alissa, Belka, etc. People have different tastes and I'm sure other members also find that the girls they like most have cards that often don't fall into the designated preview range. Because of our preferences we don't receive flash sale offers we like as our favorite models are excluded from the previews.

I completely ignore the overall rating, and never rate any cards, or comment on them.The very few times I ever commented on a card has always been a test of some sort, always deleted later.

The preview system is entirely based on card ratings, so they determine the previews and sales that I'm offered. Thus I'm very much affected by card ratings. Otherwise, I tend to read rating descriptions to get a better idea of the content of the card. Not familiar with many of the models, so I appreciate a discounted card in case I don't like the card.

As I've said, expanding the preview range doesn't sound difficult to do. The previews essentially advertise the content available, so a wider range would provide better advertising and increase sales. I've seen this request in other forum threads, so I'm clearly not the only one who would like the change. So it's hard to follow why such a change isn't considered.
willyweekly
Присоединился в Jul 2015

373 Сообщения
2 September
For example, if I only buy cards from Blonde Models in bikinis, then the previews (and sales/discounts) could be set to advertise this type of card.But you will buy your blonde bikinis anyway - so why advertise and reduce their price?! 😜

This is my point. (part of it)
Advertise (and discount?) what you know I will buy. Maybe I didn't see an older card or skipped past one.
On the other hand, maybe expand my list by adding a few bikinis with dark hair? and so forth.
This is like me sitting in a bar drinking my light beer and the bartender asking if I want an amber beer, come on... all the cool kids are drinking Amber beers....
I do love my beer...

Totem knows the cards I am "missing" and will want to purchase.
goodwolf
Присоединился в May 2011

257 Сообщения
2 September
Discounted sales = You (sometimes) buy what You don't need. (or not need that much)
You already have the basic discounts on the cards based on Your progress.
Giving extra bonuses does not do good for the income.
Why giving extra bonus on a card You are more/most likely to buy anyways ?
Or buy it for example when the 20% off day or BlackFriday or Cashback or whatever is coming, if it comes.
If You are expecting from this kind of Flash sales to regularly give discounts for a limited time on the cards You want, You will be disappointed. If You already know what You want and don't want, (probably the system does too) You can decide this buy very quickly. It would make sense if there's 5 or 10 seconds to decide. Then both parties have the chance to reach a goal with a Flash sale. If the time limit is longer You have too much time to check and think about it before making decesion.
JonC001
Присоединился в Mar 2008

1497 Сообщения
2 September
...if there's 5 or 10 seconds to decide
That is an extremely short time for a decision.
What if you are not on the app at that time? You miss out?
muttonjeff
Присоединился в Nov 2008

738 Сообщения
2 September
What if you are not on the app at that time? You miss out
C'est la Vie 😎
goodwolf
Присоединился в May 2011

257 Сообщения
3 September
Time starts when You click on the card details. That is exactly what a flash sale is about, You have to decide very quickly, kind of Ariana way, I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it.
Bottomly
Присоединился в May 2017

24 Сообщения
4 September
The great thing about flash sales is that I keep coming back to see if there's anything on offer. I don't get them now so I'm less likely to keep dipping in.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !