Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Wheel of bargains

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

Lincy

31 post(y/ów)
August 4
The post for the wheel of bargains game states that you are offered a "selection of 6 cards among the most recent not in your collection.

I own 266 cards. Here are the release dates of the 6 cards I was offered:
10/22/19
9/01/20
4/29/21
4/08/22
4/07/23
4/26/23

Not a single one of these cards was released in 2024 and there are easily hundreds of cards released in 2024 that I
could have been offered. Please explain how these are "among the most recent not in your collection." Either this statement is wrong, or the game doesn't work as advertised. Please refund my credit spent on the game as I played based on being told they would be new cards, not very old ones. Thanks.

TallandSlimMan

463 post(y/ów)
August 4
Welcome to the world of Totem's gambling games. I rarely play these games and you are now finding out why i would advise others to avoid them as well. At best they are mechanisms to unload old shows. At worst they are credit losers. I and others have ***** about the phrasing of "most recent cards". You were actually lucky...last time i tried one of these games it seemed most cards came from the mid to late teen years.

I try to only participate in promotions where gambling is not involved.
wrightsayswow

1119 post(y/ów)
August 5
among the most recent not in your collection
@Lincy but you seem to have many cards from previous years already.
I'm guessing you didn't like the cards offered.

Anyway seen this issue mentioned before and I agree the phrasing is wrong.
They should simply say "from cards not in your collection".
Don't know why they don't fix it. So easy to do.

I found many nice shows when I could plays these games.
But they don't work for full or near full collections at all.
And yes I deleted lots of cards too I didn't want.
Lincy

31 post(y/ów)
August 5
Thanks for the replies.
@TallandSlimMan-I've acquired a very similar impression as well. I look into the games but hardly play any of them as they don't match my interests. With the Wheel game, you see the cards first rather than blindly purchasing them. Telling members that the cards are most recent as part of the game promotion is clearly misleading and you would hope that they would address this issue. From your post, sadly this has not been the case.

@wrightsayswow-I counted the cards that were issued in 2024 and noted the ones that I was interested in. Then calculated my chances of getting the cards I wanted. But I had zero chance because they tried to sell me old cards instead of recent ones as the game was promoted. I do have older cards for models that I like. The models I was offered aren't models I'm interested in. Which my card collection, that they track, would clearly show them this was the case. It's hard to discover models that I like as it's a combination of looks & performance for me. Photos help with the looks portion, but the short previews aren't anywhere close enough to be able to determine how they perform. I've tried the reviews, but many must be looking for something different in a performance as we often disagree. I might find a few gems within these "random" purchased cards. But I imagine most would fall in the deleted pile like in your experiences. A deleted card that I had no say in selecting is still a waste in my eyes, no matter how much it was discounted. At least with the preview system, I select the cards that I take a chance on at a discount.
willyweekly

373 post(y/ów)
August 9
In defense of The games.

Some of the games offer the ramdom cards like this one. One of the positives of this is you can discover a model or card that you normally wouldn't see. Some of the older cards are worth viewing. If you want to grow your collection, this can be a good way to grow with discounts on the purchase price.

That is it. That is my positive thought for the day.

good luck!
Socialhazard

1150 post(y/ów)
August 9
Fair enough. 👍 😎

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !