Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

TALENT of the month of SEPT. 2024: Melena Maria Rya

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1847 投稿
September 2
I'm glad to announce that Melena Maria Rya has been named "iStripper Talent of the Month" for September 2024!

Melena's latest journey in our studio was magic, she enchanted the whole team and keeps on enchanting your screen since, with as exceptional shows as Sophisticated Lingerie, The Unchained Melody or the fantastic Wrapped In Gold, released this week!

We had discovered her at the beginning of her career in 2014, and despite the explosion of her career and her multiple activities as a fashion model, she always had the kindness to visit us as often as possible to let us enjoy again and again her perfect body and her eternal charms...

Allow me to quote some of your comments here :

"More than fantastic! A great babe, Melena never disappoints! Great honour to see her! Thanks Melena! XXX!"
claudiarossi

"Melena Maria Rya has a great figure, beautiful and healthy complexion, charming and beautiful face, impeccable and perfect <3"
FatLegDeer0113

"Gorgeous Melena is the epitome of the ultimate sexy stripper. She delivers excellence and satisfaction like no other."
well_hung

"Melena is just as beautiful now as when she first danced for us here more than ten years ago. Possibly even more beautiful."
64buick2

Congratulations for this third nomination as iStripper Talent of the Month, Melena!
We all hope to see you soon again!

JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1497 投稿
September 2
Melena is beautiful.
I am happy she won.

Melena, I hope you have make cards.
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1497 投稿
September 2
Maybe it is about time her card images for the following cards were fixed to show the correct name.

stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4553 投稿
September 2
After 41 shows she's still at the top. Congrats my dear Melena 💋
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1497 投稿
September 2
My first post here:

I wrote 'have make cards'.

It should say 'make more cards'.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

983 投稿
September 2 (edited)
Maybe it is about time her card images for the following cards were fixed to show the correct name.
I totally agree. I have been reporting such issue for more than an year, but unfortunately it's still there.

I quote what I did post on Bug & Fixes section:
Melena Maria Rya - Card labels of f0261 / f0262 / f0265 / f0266 / f0267 / f0268

Such cards are still labeled with name Melena Tara instead of Melena Maria Rya.
Please fix.

My advice is to please check also Melena Maria Rya's cards f0260 / f0263 / f0264: these ones are correctly labeled as model's name, but bear both "old" and "recent" iStripper XXX logo at same time.
MrSalmon
Joined in Oct 2007

6 投稿
September 3
10 years on..still winning! Possibly the Queen of iStripper, more often than not her shows are just spectacular 😎
aL0T
Joined in Apr 2016

273 投稿
September 3
Another easy win for iStripper royalty! Melena Rya is the perfect example of a top notch, all around, amazing performer, who always delivers! An absolutely ***** woman, that we are all lucky to behold! 🔥💕💖😍
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1497 投稿
September 3
@aL0T said this:
...*****...
...lucky...

I am not sure how ***** Melena is, but I do own all of her cards, except one SEC. (the other was an Advent Calendar card)
We are very lucky for Melena and the company to have agreed on certain terms, and that she made cards for us.
I own an amazing 40 (forty) of her cards. I wonder if Lana Lane, Eve Sweet, or Belka will top her 41 total cards.
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1847 投稿
September 3

--> working on this now

f0260 / f0263 / f0264: these ones are correctly labeled as model's name, but bear both "old" and "recent" iStripper XXX logo at same time.

--> will be corrected but might take a lil time
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1497 投稿
September 3
thanks
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

983 投稿
September 3
Thanks @celine !
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1497 投稿
23日数前
@HansSachs said this:
I have been reporting such issue for more than an year, but unfortunately it's still there.

The six cards of Melena have now got new images. Her name is now shown correctly on the images.
Excellent!

I am happy for such work to have been done. Thanks!

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!