Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Christy white fans!! I need your help!!

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

Hanger9
Joined in May 2022

32 投稿
August 15
I just found chricty white and instantly fell in love with her moves. I am struggling to choose one between "Tender and lustful" and "Hot summer days". I love sensual moves, pole dancing and leg movements. Which one should i go with?? reviews don't really help much as it's kinda mixed.
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

738 投稿
August 15 (edited)
@Hanger 9 ... I presume you mean "Mid-Summer Days" (Christy's most recent)
Christy White is stunning in all her shows 😍 but as for the two you mention ...
Tender and Lustful is XXX and Mid-Summer Days is not.
That said, for me... Tender and Lustful is the sexier of the two. Her semi-transparent outfit doesn't quite hide her gorgeous assets but it a very hot tease as she sensually moves around.
Don't get me wrong.. she is also very sexy in Mid-Summer Days

Clip list...
Tender and Lustful has 10 clips, 6 Table and 4 Pole (two table clips are Sexually Explicit, one has a toy)
Mid-Summer Days has 16 clips, 5 Table, 6 Pole and 5 Standing

You will enjoy whichever you get and she will make you lust for more... just give in and buy them all😍

Which do you already own ?

JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1497 投稿
August 15
This is Hot Summer Days

Another card similar in title is Hot Summer Nights

exalteddragon45
Joined in Sep 2023

5 投稿
August 15
If you're leaning toward Tender and Lustful, I'd also recommend considering Night Mover if you don't already have it! Christy is always leggy and gorgeous, but I prefer her shoulder-length straight hair and Night Mover has a similar outfit style and is also XXX. Tender's pole clips total ~8.5 minutes; Night Mover's are 10 min. Not a huge difference, but something to consider!

Obviously you're going to be happy with either one, but the small differences will depend on your preferences!
Hanger9
Joined in May 2022

32 投稿
August 16
@Hanger 9 ... I presume you mean "Mid-Summer Days" (Christy's most recent)Christy White is stunning in all her shows 😍 but as for the two you mention ...Tender and Lustful is XXX and Mid-Summer Days is not.That said, for me... Tender and Lustful is the sexier of the two. Her semi-transparent outfit doesn't quite hide her gorgeous assets but it a very hot tease as she sensually moves around.Don't get me wrong.. she is also very sexy in Mid-Summer DaysClip list... Tender and Lustful has 10 clips, 6 Table and 4 Pole (two table clips are Sexually Explicit, one has a toy)Mid-Summer Days has 16 clips, 5 Table, 6 Pole and 5 StandingYou will enjoy whichever you get and she will make you lust for more... just give in and buy them all😍Which do you already own ?

Hey Jeff!! thanks for the info. I don't either yet. But, since i already have one of her xxx cards, i'll go with mid summer day for now! Goddamn she hot af!!
Hanger9
Joined in May 2022

32 投稿
August 16
This is Hot Summer DaysAnother card similar in title is Hot Summer Nights

Sorry bout that, I got the name of the card wrong. But, i would love to have your take on these two cards from christy white. Follow thread 😄
Hanger9
Joined in May 2022

32 投稿
August 16
@Hanger 9 ... I presume you mean "Mid-Summer Days" (Christy's most recent)Christy White is stunning in all her shows 😍 but as for the two you mention ...Tender and Lustful is XXX and Mid-Summer Days is not.That said, for me... Tender and Lustful is the sexier of the two. Her semi-transparent outfit doesn't quite hide her gorgeous assets but it a very hot tease as she sensually moves around.Don't get me wrong.. she is also very sexy in Mid-Summer DaysClip list... Tender and Lustful has 10 clips, 6 Table and 4 Pole (two table clips are Sexually Explicit, one has a toy)Mid-Summer Days has 16 clips, 5 Table, 6 Pole and 5 StandingYou will enjoy whichever you get and she will make you lust for more... just give in and buy them all😍Which do you already own ?Hey Jeff!! thanks for the info. I don't either yet. But, since i already have one of her xxx cards, i'll go with mid summer day for now! Goddamn she hot af!!

Forget it, I am going with tender and lustful lol! she looks way too hot in that one!!😆
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1497 投稿
August 16
Of Christy's two cards named here, I would go with "Tender and Lustful".
But that is only because the other one is amongst a growing number of NOT downloaded cards.
I do own all of her cards, though.

In my opinion, her duo with Eve Sweet may be a better card.

Calgon
Joined in May 2022

346 投稿
August 16
Don't forget the Eve Sweet and Christy White NFT - that's a great card too.

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!