Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
Sheeban
運営
Joined in Sep 2023

64 投稿
August 13
Hello my dudes,

I am announcing that after a year of working at Totem, I have decided to leave the company.

Those past months have been crazy y’all! And I cherished every silly moment on here, whether it was keeping you up to date with the Friday newsletter, sharing the thrill of the DOLZ mints (followed by grand reveals!), and even building our Top-5 celebrity crushes in the ***** Nerd thread (those who were present know what I’m talking about ^^).

I loved working here at the office, where I am on good terms with everyone and will keep strong relationships with them afterward.
I am leaving to go back to my hometown in the countryside and focus on other activities!

My last day as your CM will be Friday, August 23rd.

If you want us to keep in touch, here is my X link: https://x.com/Sheebanx

Until then, let’s make it glorious! ✨
wtccs
Joined in Dec 2019

94 投稿
August 13
@Sheeban Thank you for everything you've done for the iStripper community and good luck on your future activities!
Amelly
Joined in Jan 2008

384 投稿
August 13
Hello,

Désolé si je n'écris pas en anglais, ce n'est pas ma langue favorite et je n'aime pas utiliser de traducteur pour écrire des messages, je n'utilise ça que pour la lecture.
Quel dommage d'apprendre que vous nous quittez même si je me suis pas beaucoup manifesté à votre sujet, cela ne m'empêchait pas de vous lire avec plaisir.
Je vous souhaite une bonne continuation dans vos activités futures.

Sympa votre profil sur X et j'ai décidé de vous suivre parce que vous publiez des sujets qui m'intéresse (sans aucun rapport avec ici).
Voyeurpervers
Joined in Jun 2014

146 投稿
August 13
Comme @Amelly je vous souhaite @Sheeban "all the best" pour la suite mais en français : tout le meilleur pour vous.👍 👍
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1119 投稿
August 13
Top-5 celebrity crushes in the ***** Nerd thread
Ah now I know what that thread was for 😆
I'll add mine before you go.👍
And best wishes for the years ahead.😘
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

738 投稿
August 13
@Sheeban

You will be missed. 😎
Have wonderful success at whatever you choose to do next 😘
Sheeban
運営
Joined in Sep 2023

64 投稿
August 19
Thank you all for your loving messages 💕
Merci beaucoup @Amelly et @Voyeurpervers 😘
fallen0ne
Joined in Sep 2007

162 投稿
August 19
Désolé d'apprendre votre départ car vous allez beaucoup nous manquer @Sheeban
Merci pour toutes les choses positives que vous avez apportées à cette communauté. Je vous souhaite également le meilleur et beaucoup de succès dans vos prochaines activités.
Merci pour tout @Sheeban

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!