Joined in Sep 2007

1675 投稿
17日数前
We're here to answer your questions 😊
sjaakie
Joined in Dec 2007

53 投稿
17日数前
buying and selling in the marketplace is then possible without matic for gas?
lolilol8300000
運営
Joined in Apr 2018

27 投稿
17日数前
buying and selling in the marketplace is then possible without matic for gas?

Yes, part of the transactions will be paid by us (gas fees paid by Totem), other transactions will be paid by the user in DOLZ (swap in the background in matic).
everything is managed in the background by the system.

The user uses DOLZ in the same way as iStripper credits.
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1569 投稿
17日数前
Ce système d'achat direct de Dolz sera t'il possible si j'ai déjà un portefeuille lié a iStripper?
Si oui, ou seront déposés mes Dolz?

Will this direct purchase system from Dolz be possible if I already have a wallet linked to iStripper?
If so, where will my Dolz be deposited?
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1108 投稿
17日数前
Will having an existing wallet cause any problems or will the system be able to use this wallet (or work in tandem with it)?

I managed to create a wallet a long time ago but I couldn't pass the photo ID requirements at the time so it hasn't been used for DOLZ purchases.

It is linked to my iStripper account (I have the Lana Lane Shimmer Shot NFT) but as I said I have never been able to use it to purchase DOLZ. In fact I find the whole matic/DOLZ thing somewhat convoluted.

LiquidAgAggie
Joined in Sep 2010

66 投稿
16日数前
Will this direct purchase system from Dolz be possible if I already have a wallet linked to iStripper?If so, where will my Dolz be deposited?
Will having an existing wallet cause any problems or will the system be able to use this wallet (or work in tandem with it)?

I have these same questions!
Amelly
Joined in Jan 2008

377 投稿
16日数前
Si j'ai bien compris, bientôt nous pourrons acheter des Dolz directement avec notre CB sans passer par le portefeuille crypto.
Sera t'il plus intéressant de recharger son compte iStipper avec des Dolz plutôt qu'avec une transaction classique ?

lolilol8300000
運営
Joined in Apr 2018

27 投稿
16日数前
Ce système d'achat direct de Dolz sera t'il possible si j'ai déjà un portefeuille lié a iStripper?Si oui, ou seront déposés mes Dolz?Will this direct purchase system from Dolz be possible if I already have a wallet linked to iStripper?If so, where will my Dolz be deposited?

Hello guys, yes, if you already have a wallet linked to istripper, you can either continue to use your crypto wallet (metamask, trustwallet...) or choose to use a wallet created by email.
You'll then see your DOLZ in your profile.
lolilol8300000
運営
Joined in Apr 2018

27 投稿
16日数前

I managed to create a wallet a long time ago but I couldn't pass the photo ID requirements at the time so it hasn't been used for DOLZ purchases.

It is linked to my iStripper account (I have the Lana Lane Shimmer Shot NFT) but as I said I have never been able to use it to purchase DOLZ. In fact I find the whole matic/DOLZ thing somewhat convoluted.

In your case, the ideal solution would be to recreate a wallet with your istripper email via "account abstraction" and buy DOLZ with a credit card.
All you will need to do is update your wallet linked to iStripper.
lolilol8300000
運営
Joined in Apr 2018

27 投稿
16日数前
Si j'ai bien compris, bientôt nous pourrons acheter des Dolz directement avec notre CB sans passer par le portefeuille crypto.Sera t'il plus intéressant de recharger son compte iStipper avec des Dolz plutôt qu'avec une transaction classique ?

Oui, en te connectant à DOLZ.io avec ton email iStripper tu auras automatiquement crée un wallet (le systeme le fait pour toi en background).
Et tu pourras acheter des DOLZ avec une carte bleue ou apple pay. Aussi simplement qu'acheter des crédits iStripper

---
Yes, by connecting to DOLZ.io with your iStripper email you will automatically have created a wallet (the system does this for you in background).
And you'll be able to buy DOLZ with a credit card or apple pay. As easy as buying iStripper credits

preview of the page attached :)
anigmarvo
Joined in Mar 2008

40 投稿
16日数前
I have been collecting DOLZ NFTs for a long time with a wallet associate. If I want to start using CC card to buy now, how can I do without losing access to my other ones?
lolilol8300000
運営
Joined in Apr 2018

27 投稿
16日数前
I have been collecting DOLZ NFTs for a long time with a wallet associate. If I want to start using CC card to buy now, how can I do without losing access to my other ones?

You'll be able to buy dolz with your credit card and still use your metamask wallet, trustwallet.
NoseyJoe
Joined in Apr 2019

9 投稿
7日数前
If I have a NFT collection and I sell my NFT's I get Dolz. With a wallet account I guess I can turn those Dolz to regular money if I want to. Can I do that if I have an email account as well or is the transaction one-way, regular money to Dolz, if I have an email account? I understand that I can buy credits with Dolz but that is not the same thing.
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1012 投稿
7日数前 (edited)
Can I do that if I have an email account as well or is the transaction one-way,
regular money to Dolz, if I have an email account?
An E-Mail can be compared like a Post Card, and will be always sent visible and decrypted to everyone,
like you would throw a Post Card without an Envelope in a Mailbox to another person.

People with a certain Tech Level can simply catch up E-Mails sent every day on the Net to read them,
believe it or not it is possible.

There are ways, at least with Thunderbird to Encrypt E-Mails by using an Add On called Enigmail.

https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/addon/enigmail/

It seems it uses now OpenPGP instead of PGP from the past or GnuPG.

https://www.openpgp.org/

https://www.gnupg.org/index.de.html

The difference is, it is not using a centralized Platform like Metamask for your Wallet for it,
or any kind of other centralized platform for a Crypto Wallet.

Means, let's say if you want to do a Crypto Transaction or a Transaction with your NFT's
via Mail with another person, you have to know the other person, and exchange with the other
person about that before, to make sure it is secure to do the whole transaction.

Both of you have to use Thunderbird, install the Add On Enigmail, set up a PGP Key
(a private and a public one), share then the public Key with the other person, and of course never
ever share your private Key, to now have a way to send encrypted Mails with the other person.

But like i said, this is all happening between two people only, and while everyone has
a unique private and public PGP Key once it's created, it is also called End to End encryption.

Also each created PGP Key has an expiration date and can be specified during the setup, but
once you forgot to expand your Key, all the content (Money and NFT's) are lost once and for all,
and can never be recovered.

Because your PGP Key pair can be compared with your personal Fingerprint, and while no one out
there has the same Fingerprint.

The expiration of your PGP Key (the private and the public one) can be set to never of course,
but this is not a secure and recommended way to setup a PGP Key pair, if you want to do it the
proper way and from scratch.

This is all a quiet tedious process for all the Crypto users out there, and also the reason why centralized
platforms like Metamask exist, to make this whole process more convenient for all the Customers.

This was all very rough broken down from me, but i think it should be understandable
why it is a bad idea, or let's say not convenient enough to do this via E-Mail.

EDIT: One more important fact i forgot, the E-Mail is the oldest and most insecure form of
Communication on the Internet.

For that reason the Encryption of your Wallet (like Metamask for example) is already established.
All you have to do is to create a Password (a safe and secure one of course) and to not forget about
your personal Seed phrase which is also acting like your own personal Fingerprint.

The difference to your PGP public Key is, your Password and your personal Seed phrase
should always stay with you and never ever be revealed or shared with anybody.

Otherwise all the Content of your Wallet is lost forever to another person.
sjaakie
Joined in Dec 2007

53 投稿
6日数前
sjaakie
Joined in Dec 2007

53 投稿
6日数前
But that was not the question of NoseyJoe.
The question is:
If I sell NFT for Dolz via Marketplace,
Can I turn the Dolz into money again. When I use the "Wallet created by email".
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1012 投稿
6日数前
But that was not the question of NoseyJoe.
Re reading it again i agree, i think i was putting my attention too much on the words
"email account" and "transaction" but it is still slightly ***** to read tbh.

I guess i just wanted to make a trip back in the past, when i was using this method to encrypt my Mails,
while the Development from the Web was not ***** since that.

Please NoseyJoe refer to the Team only for anything Dolz related,
and not to a Member still stuck in the Web 2.0 ... 1.0 ish.
NoseyJoe
Joined in Apr 2019

9 投稿
6日数前
I appologize for the *****, but english is not my native language. Since this is a Q&A about the new Dolz.io account created by using your iStripper email instead of creating a crypto wallet, I expected the meaning of my use of "wallet accout" and "email account" would be clear from context.

sjaakie is right. My question is if I can turn Dolz to money if I have the new kind of account or only if I have the old kind of account.

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!