Cards with Dildo Ride

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

abworkout
Joined in Oct 2022

25 投稿
22日数前
I tried Alice Zaffyre - Reddy For Bed and it was disappointing. Spent too much time keeping the toy down while keeping her wig up, it got distracting!
LiquidAgAggie
Joined in Sep 2010

66 投稿
21日数前
I tried Alice Zaffyre - Reddy For Bed and it was disappointing. Spent too much time keeping the toy down while keeping her wig up, it got distracting!

Yeah, that's why I hesitated to include it. I figured it's worth including with an honest comment, so I said that I don't know if it's worth it for the riding alone.
LiquidAgAggie
Joined in Sep 2010

66 投稿
21日数前
f1578 - Alice Zaffyre / Light As The Zephyr
Thankfully, Alice has a much easier time riding in this card. She does several good, slow rides from different angles and has less trouble with the toy. She rides for several minutes! She really seems to enjoy it, and if you like slow riding, this one is pretty good! I think she even squirts (or maybe pees?) at the end, if that's your thing.
Lincy
Joined in Apr 2024

13 投稿
21日数前
Thanks for the info on Alice. Might look into picking this one up. How is she able to continue to ride on it? From what I've read and seen in various clips, the dildo just won't stick to the stage. I've seen other girls attach the dildo to things like a square piece of mirror and it works great. Wouldn't this be a viable option? This is clearly a recurring issue that has plenty of interest in having it corrected without a solution. Has anyone addressed this issue and steps to try and correct it? I've already seen several dildo ride attempts that would have made for an incredible clip. Only the dildo won't stay attached.

I've only recently joined, so sorry if this has already been discussed.
LiquidAgAggie
Joined in Sep 2010

66 投稿
21日数前
How is she able to continue to ride on it? From what I've read and seen in various clips, the dildo just won't stick to the stage.

She does have some trouble with it, but she kind of adjusts on the fly and keeps going. The way she bends and pivots on the toy does put a lot of ***** on the suction, and that causes more problems, I think. However, in this show (f1578) she keeps it sexy and makes it work, in my opinion.

Some toys seem to stick better than others. Also, not to get too technical, but it seems like the way that a girl rides it matters. If she's moving straight up and down, it doesn't pull as hard on the suction, so it can stay in place. I've also seen some where the toy is clearly not sticking, but she is able to move up and down on it anyway (kind of like she's pushing it out, instead of letting the floor pull the toy out, if that makes sense). Further, I've seen some girls hold it down with her hand and manage a super-sexy ride, in spite of the toy's lack of cooperation.

I've only recently joined, so sorry if this has already been discussed.

I know it's been discussed, but I'm not sure if it was this thread. No need to apologize, though. It never ***** to offer suggestions to the team, if they are constructive and can help improve the shows!
Lincy
Joined in Apr 2024

13 投稿
21日数前
Thanks for the reply. There are multiple clips where Agatha's staring a ride, and it looks like were going to get an incredible performance. Only yet another dildo fails to stay attached, even when she tries to hold it in place. How a girl tries to ride it(in one clip the angle she tries clearly wasn't going to work) would make a difference. I haven't seen a successful ride here yet, and forum posts were also citing the same issues.

You mentioned that this has previously been discussed. Do you recall how the discussion ended? Such as it was something they would look into? It would be amazing if riding could become a dependable option and regularly appear in sets. Thanks.
abworkout
Joined in Oct 2022

25 投稿
19日数前
These two from Kelly Collins have been my favorite examples of a good dildo ride, and I've been dying for a new card from her so she can do it again. It's the perfect balance of holding the toy down and riding it up and down with her semi-kneeling that it doesn't "slide" the toy around to make it unattached.

LiquidAgAggie
Joined in Sep 2010

66 投稿
18日数前
f0133 - Nekane / Sexy Silhouette
I can't believe this one hasn't made it onto the list yet! It's an older show, but Nekane does a good ride for a couple of minutes (from behind and from the front), and she has no problems with the toy sticking.
LiquidAgAggie
Joined in Sep 2010

66 投稿
18日数前
f1550 - Ryana / Playful Tease
Ryana is great, in my opinion, so call me biased; but there is a good, slow ride for just over a minute in this show. She really seems to be enjoying it, and I find it incredibly sexy.
LiquidAgAggie
Joined in Sep 2010

66 投稿
17日数前
f1599 - Merida Sat / Suspended Scarlett
Merida does a couple of rides in this show, and the second one is fantastic! It's a suction toy and she has almost no trouble with it sticking.

f1609 - Hot Pearl / Formally Yours
Pearl is using a toy without a suction cup, but she holds it with her hand for two rides. These are from interesting angles, and it makes for a show that, I think, is quite good.
LiquidAgAggie
Joined in Sep 2010

66 投稿
11日数前

I have 5 cards today!

f1081 - Any Moloko / Copacabana Waves
Any does a very short, but pretty great ride in this show.

f1111 - Josephine Jackson / Frilling the Bunny
Josephine does an amazing, looong ride in this show! And with her stellar body, it meets all my bouncy expectations!

f1264 - Valeria Mint / Peppermint Nurse
Valeria does a great ride facing backward in this show. The toy won't stick, but she manages to ride it well, anyway!

f1332 - Samantha Cruuz / Samba-mantha
Samantha has some trouble with the toy, but still does a short but very bouncy ride for a bit. Her body looks amazing in this position!

f1334 - Samantha Cruuz / Blue Heart
Samantha has better luck with the toy this time (holding it down with one hand), and does another short but sexy ride. I can't get over her tight body! I don't know why I didn't notice her as well when she first appeared.
LiquidAgAggie
Joined in Sep 2010

66 投稿
11日数前

One more!

f1379 - Dolly Dyson / La Dresseuse
Dolly does a very sexy ride facing backward while holding the toy (it's not a suction cup toy). She even climaxes in this position, and it's hot!
LiquidAgAggie
Joined in Sep 2010

66 投稿
10日数前 (edited)

f1532 - Marie Berger / Dirty Dusting
This is a special card (SEC) so it's not for everyone, but I highly recommend that you try to get it (spend credits in the event, or wait for the event to end and use a Joker Card). Why? She has several amazing and very long rides, from multiple angles, in multiple positions! This should be the gold standard for how to do a riding show! Get this card if you can, and you won't regret it; if you find her attractive at all, you'll love her riding methods!

EDIT: Note that she won't appear in the Store until May 31, so her card won't link here, yet. But check out the current event if you're interested. You can earn and watch the show, even though it's not available everywhere, yet.
LiquidAgAggie
Joined in Sep 2010

66 投稿
9日数前

f1596 - Una Fairy / Nett Or Not
Una rides her toy for a little bit in this, but it doesn't stick to the surface, and she doesn't hold it down. She rides a little better in the last clip, but it's a little short. She also gets in riding position to insert a different toy (anal, if that's your thing), but she doesn't exactly ride it, either.
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

674 投稿
9日数前
@LiquidAgAggie I sent you a PM
LiquidAgAggie
Joined in Sep 2010

66 投稿
2日数前 (edited)

f1611 - Eve Sweet / Pull Up The Rings
Eve does two sexy slow rides in this (one facing front, one facing back), but they're pretty short. She doesn't put up with any hassle with the toy, so if it won't stick, she moves on.

f1591 - Sara Diamante / Black Diamond
Sara does a short, decent ride (facing back) with a non-suction toy in her last clip, but I was hoping for a standing "ride" on the machine for this one (like it shows in her bonus pictures). That brings up an interesting question for y'all...

Should we include any of these new shows with a machine? What criteria would you use to decide?

In my opinion, the machine clips in this show with Sara Diamante would not fit the bill for a riding show, on their own; but what do you think?
abworkout
Joined in Oct 2022

25 投稿
1日前
I'd share it if she does the machine while standing
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1108 投稿
1日前 (edited)

Eva Generosi - Whip Time

😍

If you are on Discord

https://discord.com/channels/709339443777110026/875306018949709824/1183190852793802873

muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

674 投稿
1日前 (edited)

like this clip ??? 😈😈😈😈😈

xerotica.com/video/…
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1108 投稿
1日前 (edited)

like this clip ??? 😈😈😈😈😈

xerotica.com/video/…

😍😍😍😍

Nice girl - wouldn't mind seeing her on iStripper
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1569 投稿
1日前
Nice girl - wouldn't mind seeing her on iStripper

👍❤️
LiquidAgAggie
Joined in Sep 2010

66 投稿
13時間数前
g0002 - Emiri Momota / Purple Fantasy
This is an NFT, so I know it's not for everyone (it won't even let me link to the card picture). But if anyone else is interested, she does a good ride on a toy in the last clip.

What do y'all think of including NFT shows? If no one else is interested, I'll leave them off from now on.

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!