Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Best pole dancing girls

Forum / Everything about iStripper

Gnaso
Joined in Jun 2024

4 post(s)
July 22
I really enjoy the pole dancing clips, and I'm curious to know which girls or cards you would recommend for great dancing videos. For example, I really like Belka and Mara Blake's pole dancing clips, but I'm interested in finding more professional pole dancers.
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1143 post(s)
July 22 (edited)
Foxy!!

Not Alissa Foxy (beautiful as she is)

Just Foxy.

If you are on Discord there i s a clip from "Bliss" here
https://discord.com/channels/709339443777110026/875306018949709824/975389456888639498
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

738 post(s)
July 23 (edited)
for me ... the best EVER pole dancer here is Suzie Q 😍😍😍
sadly all her cards are from 2009 and only available in 720p but she is a wow on the pole 😎
She was a professional performer and won many awards in Australian Pole Dance competitions
Check her out on YouTube
As for her cards here, I suggest you start by looking at a0496 .. at least try a preview
jclown781
Joined in Feb 2008

106 post(s)
August 9
Unfortunately If you're looking for pole shows you may have joined this app at kind of a poor time. Most shows being nothing but taskbar and xxx shows, pole and standing clips have been kept to a minimum and pole clips more often than not are cut from shows completely.
To get you started what I would suggest is to start with last years shows and work your way back in time. Fortunately there's still more than a decades worth of quality entries. Since you're just starting out you probably don't have access to 720p shows from way back just yet (I forget how that works tbh)
Here's a few of my favorites....
Anna Delos..her shows are mostly xxx but she's delightfully all over the place.
Angelika Grays (older set not most recent)
Sata Jones (again earlier set)
Mara Blake
Anastasia Brokelyn
Joy Lamore
Arizona Wild
Naomi Victoria
Stella Flex has some good ones though she's mostly xxx
Nekane
Hilary C
Little Candy (probably just because she has one of the greatest asses on the entire app imo)
Valeria
Depending on how far back you can go the previously mentioned Foxy and Susie Q are great suggestions and I would add Olga Barz and Rebeka. Rebeka is more elegant and has some legitimate skill. Olga is another one that's just all over the place and fun to watch.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3896 post(s)
August 9 (edited)
Since you're just starting out you probably don't have access to 720p shows from way back just yet (I forget how that works tbh)

Free, Bronze, Silver level Members
  • Own 0 to 39 cards - Access to buy the Most Current iStripper and iStripper XXX cards. All are Available in 1080p, Most in 3K resolution, Many in 4K with a Premium Membership.
Gold level Members
  • Own 40 to 99 cards - Opens Access to buy the older 720p iStripper Classic and iStripper XXX Classic collection. All are Available in 720p
Platinum level and Above Members
  • Own 100 cards and up - Opens Access to buy the 480p Collectors VGHD classic collection. Only Available in 480p.
The Classic 480p collection is Intended for the Long time Members who owned these nostalgic cards from the 1990s and early 2000s
Remastered from the original 240p Analog Tapes they were recorded on, to Double their resolution in 480p.
Only for the serious Collectors. The Bonus Photos also in much Lower resolution, are worth every penny.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !