Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

Forum / Everything about iStripper

Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1145 post(s)
September 22, 2021 (edited)
2021-09-22T11:09:40 fullscreen: [Scene::dumpOpenGL] WARNING[FullScreenPreview OPENGL GL_VENDOR: NVIDIA Corporation]
2021-09-22T11:09:40 fullscreen: [Scene::dumpOpenGL] WARNING[FullScreenPreview OPENGL GL_RENDERER: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970/PCIe/SSE2]
2021-09-22T11:09:40 fullscreen: [Scene::dumpOpenGL] WARNING[FullScreenPreview OPENGL GL_VERSION: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 471.68]
2021-09-22T11:09:40 fullscreen: [Scene::dumpOpenGL] WARNING[FullScreenPreview OPENGL GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION: 4.60 NVIDIA]
2021-09-22T11:09:40 fullscreen: [Scene::dumpOpenGL] WARNING[FullScreenPreview OPENGL version: "4.6"]
2021-09-22T11:09:40 fullscreen: [Scene::dumpOpenGL] WARNING[FullScreenPreview OPENGL features: ("Multitexture", "Shaders", "Buffers", "Framebuffers", "BlendColor", "BlendEquation", "BlendEquationSeparate", "BlendFuncSeparate", "BlendSubtract", "CompressedTextures", "Multisample", "StencilSeparate", "NPOTTextures", "NPOTTextureRepeat", "FixedFunctionPipeline")]
2021-09-22T11:09:40 fullscreen: [Scene::dumpOpenGL] WARNING[FullScreenPreview OPENGL texture features: ("ImmutableStorage", "ImmutableMultisampleStorage", "TextureRectangle", "TextureArrays", "Texture3D", "TextureMultisample", "TextureBuffer", "TextureCubeMapArrays", "Swizzle", "StencilTexturing", "AnisotropicFiltering", "NPOTTextures", "NPOTTextureRepeat", "Texture1D")]
2021-09-22T11:09:40 fullscreen: [Scene::dumpOpenGL] WARNING[FullScreenPreview OPENGL texture units: 32]
2021-09-22T11:09:40 fullscreen: [Scene::dumpOpenGL] WARNING[FullScreenPreview OPENGL texture max size: 16384]

2021-09-22T11:10:11 fullscreen: [FsNode::setNodeProperty] WARNING[Unknown node property "source"]
2021-09-22T11:10:11 fullscreen: [NodeAnimation::set] WARNING[Unknown repeat mode "0" for node ""]
2021-09-22T11:10:19 fullscreen: [Scene::dumpOpenGL] WARNING[FullScreen OPENGL GL_VENDOR: NVIDIA Corporation]
2021-09-22T11:10:19 fullscreen: [Scene::dumpOpenGL] WARNING[FullScreen OPENGL GL_RENDERER: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970/PCIe/SSE2]
2021-09-22T11:10:19 fullscreen: [Scene::dumpOpenGL] WARNING[FullScreen OPENGL GL_VERSION: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 471.68]
2021-09-22T11:10:19 fullscreen: [Scene::dumpOpenGL] WARNING[FullScreen OPENGL GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION: 4.60 NVIDIA]
2021-09-22T11:10:19 fullscreen: [Scene::dumpOpenGL] WARNING[FullScreen OPENGL version: "4.6"]
2021-09-22T11:10:19 fullscreen: [Scene::dumpOpenGL] WARNING[FullScreen OPENGL features: ("Multitexture", "Shaders", "Buffers", "Framebuffers", "BlendColor", "BlendEquation", "BlendEquationSeparate", "BlendFuncSeparate", "BlendSubtract", "CompressedTextures", "Multisample", "StencilSeparate", "NPOTTextures", "NPOTTextureRepeat", "FixedFunctionPipeline")]
2021-09-22T11:10:19 fullscreen: [Scene::dumpOpenGL] WARNING[FullScreen OPENGL texture features: ("ImmutableStorage", "ImmutableMultisampleStorage", "TextureRectangle", "TextureArrays", "Texture3D", "TextureMultisample", "TextureBuffer", "TextureCubeMapArrays", "Swizzle", "StencilTexturing", "AnisotropicFiltering", "NPOTTextures", "NPOTTextureRepeat", "Texture1D")]
2021-09-22T11:10:19 fullscreen: [Scene::dumpOpenGL] WARNING[FullScreen OPENGL texture units: 32]
2021-09-22T11:10:19 fullscreen: [Scene::dumpOpenGL] WARNING[FullScreen OPENGL texture max size: 16384]
2021-09-22T11:10:29[] WARNING[libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile]
2021-09-22T11:10:32[] WARNING[libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile]
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1145 post(s)
September 22, 2021
I just put in the Skin Diamond card in now playing and next with repeat on then tried the scene. I'll try your preload swing cards in now playing method.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
September 22, 2021
Good ..(only really need to see parts with da word 'ERROR' but tks) . Looks like your shader is compiling fine.
I will try something else about this, and get back to you.
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1145 post(s)
September 22, 2021
Ok, sorry about that. 😀
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
I've modded some simple changes to FG118
  • changed color profile of/+ mounting texture to sRGB
  • eliminated frame buffer
clip {
id: Right
allow: top
deny: cage, table, fronttable, accessories, pole, inout

}
//Use a simple plain texture in sRGB profile for mounting shader
texture {
id: swirl
//source: ETImages/LPuP042718colinvert.png
source: Textures/Beige01.png
}
// eliminate frame buffer
//framebuffer {
//id: S1
//source: swirl
//size: 1920, 1080
//pos: 0, 0, 0
//hotspot: 0.5, 0.5
//

camera {
type: 3D
angle: 45
pos: 0, 0, 1240

Sprite {
source: swirl
size: 1920, 1080
opacity: 0.9
pos: 0, 0, 0
hotspot: 0.5, 0.5
shader: fragment,Shaders/Hazel Quantock/Infinite City with shadows.fsh
}
If you can make a mod as per above Say call it 'FG118x.scn'
see if that plays da scene better 👍😉
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1145 post(s)
FG118x

I must have done it wrong because I lost the background, otherwise stutter is gone. 😳 Edit: Oh hold on I didn't see that last part. Edit, edit: Yeah that seems to work. 😀
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
Bravo man. What happened to the stutter ... is it still stuttering ?
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1145 post(s)
September 22, 2021
No stutter anymore. 👍
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
Ok, I assume the difficulty for the iS Player is dealing with non sRGB color profiles in textures.
I will open up the dreaded GIMP and change LPuP042718colinvert.png to sRGB profile before
uploading to server. I have to do that with so many scenes here.

Thanks for this help @Socialhazard 👌👍
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1145 post(s)
September 22, 2021
No problem @EverthangForever 😎
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
September 22, 2021
The lines

2021-09-22T11:10:11 fullscreen: [FsNode::setNodeProperty] WARNING[Unknown node property "source"]
2021-09-22T11:10:11 fullscreen: [NodeAnimation::set] WARNING[Unknown repeat mode "0" for node ""]

Indicate that there are a couple of errors in the .scn file itself. In particular for the first a source: clause is used for something that does not accept a source and for the second it looks like there is an error in an animate clause as they are the only places that expect a repeat mode.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
September 22, 2021
@Socialhazard
Should be judder-free now without the framebuffer.
  • uploaded changes to FG118
  • changed Pingpong to pingpong
  • I left the edits in..

https://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ET_FractalGarden118.zip

zip size = 4.76 Mb Extract straight to ..scenes/ folder.
Allow merged folders and to overwrite same name files.
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1145 post(s)
September 22, 2021
@EverthangForever
Hella smooth now, nice! Thank you.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3869 post(s)
September 23, 2021 (edited)
Discord Update

I now have Two Channels set up for Scenes.
One Channel for Tutorials and Scene creation Info.
And a Second Channel for Scene Sharing.
Since the Channels on Discord have an extra Level of Messages called Threads
When you Share a Scene, you can Create a Thread dedicated to that Shared Scene.
All Discussions can then take place in the Scene's Thread

So that eliminates the Need to have a Discussion Channel.

If you Already Have a Discord Membership and have Joined the iStripper Server and Have completed the Verify Process
you can Jump to the Channel with this Link
https://discord.com/channels/709339443777110026/890398013758001222/890399878830768188

If you Don't have a Discord Membership
You can Create one Here. Do that 1st, create your Discord Member.
https://discord.com/

I prefer to use the web based Interface
but you can Install an App on your Android Device, iOS Device, or Windows OS, or MAC OS
NOTE: Apple iOS and MAC OS, Block Access to Adult Content on Discord.

Once you have your Discord Membership

then you Can Join the iStripper Server
Here is an Invitation to Join.
( become a Discord member 1st, then Join )
https://discord.gg/xBfap7HwsP

After you Join, Read the Channel How to Get Veirfied.
https://discord.com/channels/709339443777110026/887851840987881576/887853127762583572

All Members Must be Verified

Once you are a Verified Member
you can Access the Channels and the Scene Sharing Channel.
https://discord.com/channels/709339443777110026/890398013758001222/890399878830768188

Discord has features we don't have on the iStripper Forum
1) if your Scene Zip is Under 50MB you can upload it directly to the Thread **
2) You can post Links to Video Clips, and a Live Preview will be created so you can watch from the Thread
3) the Ability to Create a Thread from a Post, Keeps all of the Scene Discussion In that Thread.
No Need for a Separate Scene Discussion Channel.

** The iStripper Server on Discord has Been Boosted to Level 2
this give all members a 50MB upload limit.
We are 3 Boosts away from Level 3
At level 3, all members Get a 100MB upload limit.
( also, if you Subscribe to Nitro, you automatically get a 100MB upload limit. )
https://discord.com/nitro

I have a Nitro Subscription.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
@EverthangForever

changed Pingpong to pingpong

That should not matter. The only place in a .scn file where upper/lower case matters is in file names, and then only on Mac systems (unless you have an unusual setup such as not using a system's native file system to store the files).

I remember now that there is a bug in the log message reported when the curve type is not recognised - it is logged as an unrecognised repeat code error not as an unrecognised curve Also note that a missing comma between the repeat code and the curve type can cause this.

I raised a bug report on the misleading message quite some time ago.
DrDoom9
Joined in Dec 2008

224 post(s)
September 23, 2021
@The Emu
Forgive me - I am still working on shadows!
I do not seem to be able to sheer the shadow enough. I would like an angle of about 20 degrees below the horizontal.
Then, since I do not really understand the framebuffer size and the node size, the sheered shadow gets clipped at, say, about thress-quarter height.
I am trying to use a camera distance which results in screen dimensions 6000x3375. The girl is dancing in the centre, about 2/3 way down.
Do you have any words of wisdom for me?
Regards ...
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
@DrDoom9

That sounds as if either whatever you are rendering the shadow into (framebuffer, quad or sprite) is too small so that much of the shadow would fall outside of it or else that you have not positioned the shadow properly - perhaps you are positioning it so that its feet are in the centre of what you arerendering onto when what you really want is for them to be near an edge.

In order to keep the processing power needed by the shader to a minimum then you want what ou are rendering it into to be just big enough for the shadow to fit otherwise you are wasting GPU power on empty space. this also means that you want to position it so that it just about touches all four edges of the rectangle it is being rendered into.

I often find it useful when developing these things to add an oversized distinctively coloured quad as a background element in the framebuffer - you can quite safely make it many times bigger than the framebuffer as it will be clipped at the edges of the frame buffer. If you give such a huge quad a hotspot of 0.5,0.5 you can be sure that it will fill the framebuffer and hence make its edges visible. Make it partially transparent if you want to see things behind the framebuffer.

Also you can use one or more small distinctively coloured quads as foreground elements in the framebuffer (or anything else) to act as indicators as to what point some set of position co-ordinates correspond to and these will help you position other, more important, things. A refinement of this would be to use long thin quads to provide a cross or even a grid as a positioning aid. If you do use small quads aspsitining aids yu can animate their transparency to make them flash on and off which can make them stand out more if that is needed.
DrDoom9
Joined in Dec 2008

224 post(s)
September 23, 2021
@TheEmu
Thanks.
I have used quads to help me understand things better in the past, but for some reason I had not thought of actually filling the framebuffer compleely. Good idea. I will keep at it!
Regards ...
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
@DrDoom9

Yes, in some of my early stuff, particularly when I began using framebuffers, I often found that I was only using the top or bottom half of an area due to the same sort of ***** about hotspots and relative co-ordinates. Tinting things, particularly otherwise invisible things, greatly helped me.

I sometimes will temporarily "tint" Clipsprites or even simple Sprites if I have several similar ones in a scene and want to concentrate on one or two of them.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
September 28, 2021 (edited)
I updated and bundled up a number of scenes from ancient times which were open directory sampler2D shadered ones. Some were in two layers. They were variously called 'ElectricAvenew','Labyrinth' or some such name, with names sooo long, they did never quite fit into the fullscreen gallery name entry.
Many of these were clearly not ready to compile ubiquitously inspite of my best efforts at the time to make them so. They all used problematic BoyC shader mods. Many had 'ease' prefixes in their .scn animation curve clauses too, yikes !!
These scenes (listed below) are the ones which appeared most affected. They have been updated or
re-edited here with
shader:fragment,Shaders/AnotherTunnel_shadertoydotcom_BoyC_TheCave_MsX3RH_ETModGo1.fsh
thanks to some excellent shader repairs earlier..(cheers @WA :) hence these should all now compile too :-)

https://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ET_BoyC_Experiments.zip

zip size = 2.86 Mb Extract straight to ..scenes/ folder.
Allow merged folders and to overwrite old same name files.

Scenes affected/updated:
-----------------------------------
ELECTRICAveNew - labyDistances.scn
-----------------------
ELECTRICAveNew - shadertoyAAAdotcom_BoyC_TheCave_MsX3RH_ETModGo1_LabyrinthE_PlafTexSurfacesRemix003 - exYidincrete - Copy.scn
-------------------------------
ELECTRICAveNew - shadertoydotcom_BoyC_TheCave_MsX3RH_ETModGo1_LabyrinthE_ETImagesPlafRemix003 - exYidincrete.scn
-----------------------------------
ELECTRICAveNew - shadertoydotcom_BoyC_TheCave_MsX3RH_ETModGo2_LabyrinthD_PlafTexSurfaces.scn
------------------------------------
ELECTRICAveNew - shadertoydotcom_BoyC_TheCave_MsX3RH_ETModGo2_LabyrinthD_PlafTexSurfaces01.scn
ELECTRICAveNew - shadertoydotcom_BoyC_TheCave_MsX3RH_ETModGo2_LabyrinthD_PlafTexSurfaces02.scn
ELECTRICAveNew - shadertoydotcom_BoyC_TheCave_MsX3RH_ETModGo2_LabyrinthD_TexSurfacesPlaf03.scn
ELECTRICAveNew - shadertoydotcom_BoyC_TheCave_MsX3RH_ETModGo2_LabyrinthD_TexSurfacesPlaf04.scn
-----------------------------------------
ELECTRICAveNew - shadertoydotcom_BoyC_TheCave_MsX3RH_ETModGo2_LabyrinthE_ETImagesPlafRemix003 - exYidincrete
-----------------------------------------
ELECTRICAveNew - shadertoydotcom_BoyC_TheCave_MsX3RH_ETModGo2_LabyrinthE_FractalsRemix003.scn
----------------------------------------
ELECTRICAveNew - shadertoydotcom_BoyC_TheCave_MsX3RH_ETModGo2_LabyrinthE_PlafTexSurfacesRemix002.scn
-------------------------------------------
ELECTRICAveNew - shadertoydotcom_BoyC_TheCave_MsX3RH_ETModGo2_LabyrinthE_PlafTexSurfacesRemix003 - exYidincrete.scn
ELECTRICAveNew - shadertoydotcom_BoyC_TheCave_MsX3RH_ETModGo2_LabyrinthE_PlafTexSurfacesRemix003.scn
ELECTRICAveNew - shadertoydotcom_BoyC_TheCave_MsX3RH_ETModGo2a_LabyrinthE_LunarpupRemix006 - Mirrors.scn
------------------------------------------
ELECTRICAveNew - shadertoydotcom_BoyC_TheCave_MsX3RH_ETModGo2a_LabyrinthE_LunarpupRemix006a - Mirrors.scn
ELECTRICAveNew - shadertoydotcom_BoyC_TheCave_MsX3RH_ETModxHSS_Plaftexrot - UberTweek.scn
ELECTRICAveNew - shadertoydotcom_BoyC_TheCave_MsX3RH_ETModxHSS_Textures - UberTweek.scn 👍
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1255 post(s)
September 29, 2021
@EverthangForever, there is one of your scenes from your download link above, which has a black background, both in the preview, and when I play the scene.

@EverthangForever, il y a une de vos scènes de votre lien de téléchargement plus haut, qui a un fond d'écran noir, autant dans l'apperçu, que lorsque je fait jouer la scène.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
September 29, 2021 (edited)
@ComteDracula merci. . Hourra vos photos montrent que les scènes de shader sont compilées ok sur votre plate-forme.
Votre résultat est normal. Ce n'étaient que des scènes expérimentales.
Ce sont de très vieilles scènes qui utilisent des textures aléatoires dans des répertoires ouverts pour monter le shader BoyC, de sorte qu'il y aura des occasions où l'iSPlayer sélectionne un fichier Transparency.png sampler2D qui semble alors s'afficher sans effet. Appuyez sur la touche fléchée du clavier vers le bas ou cliquez avec le bouton droit de la souris si cela se produit, pour continuer l'émission.

@ComteDracula thank you. . Hooray your pics show the shader scenes are compiling ok on your rig.
Your result is normal. These were only experimental scenes.
These are very old scenes which use random textures in open directories to mount the BoyC shader so there will be occasions when the iSPlayer selects a plain Transparency.png sampler2D file which then appears to display as no effect. Press the keyboard down arrow key or right-click mouse if this ever happens, to continue with the show.
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1599 post(s)
September 29, 2021
Hooray your pics show the shader scenes are compiling ok on your rig.

Everything is fine for me too @ET, Thanks to you. And a screenshot of a scene that I particularly enjoy 👍
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1255 post(s)
@ComteDracula merci. . Hourra vos photos montrent que les scènes de shader sont compilées ok sur votre plate-forme.
Votre résultat est normal. Ce n'étaient que des scènes expérimentales.
Ce sont de très vieilles scènes qui utilisent des textures aléatoires dans des répertoires ouverts pour monter le shader BoyC, de sorte qu'il y aura des occasions où l'iSPlayer sélectionne un fichier Transparency.png sampler2D qui semble alors s'afficher sans effet. Appuyez sur la touche fléchée du clavier vers le bas ou cliquez avec le bouton droit de la souris si cela se produit, pour continuer l'émission.

@ComteDracula thank you. . Hooray your pics show the shader scenes are compiling ok on your rig.
Your result is normal. These were only experimental scenes.
These are very old scenes which use random textures in open directories to mount the BoyC shader so there will be occasions when the iSPlayer selects a plain Transparency.png sampler2D file which then appears to display as no effect. Press the keyboard down arrow key or right-click mouse if this ever happens, to continue with the show.

With the scene in question, which I can't identify, because all the names seem similar, no matter if I press the down arrow or the right arrow on the keyboard, only the girls change. The background always stays black. Is it ok?

@Philours, do you have this problem with this scene too? All the others work normally.

Avec la scène en question, que je ne peux identifier, car tous les noms semblent semblable, peut-importe que j'appui sur la flèche du clavier vers le bas ou la flèche droite, seul les filles changent. L'arrière plan reste toujours noir. Est-ce ok ?

@Philours, avez-vous ce problème avec cette scène également ? Toutes les autres fonctionnent normalement.
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1145 post(s)
This one is always with a black background even with reseting with the down arrow key.
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1145 post(s)
Also these two scenes are always black and blue background even with the down arrow key reset.
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1145 post(s)
September 29, 2021
A hole appears in the wall bottom right as it nears the model early in starting. And eventually simiular holes but larger in walls later. Its hard to screen capture but I'll keep trying.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 post(s)
Toutes nos excuses à tous. Mon mauvais. J'avais omis un dossier critique ou deux en pensant que vous les aviez déjà et appliqué le mauvais shader dans une autre scène. Des mises à jour ont été apportées au serveur.
Désolé pour ces messieurs. Da zip a beaucoup grandi en taille en conséquence.
Supprimez votre zip précédent et re-téléchargez..

Apologies to all. My Bad. I had ommited a critical folder or two thinking you had these already
and applied the wrong shader in another scene. Updates have been made to server.
Sorry about this gentlemen. Da zip has grown quite a lot in size as a consequence.
Delete your earlier zip & re-download..svp.

https://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ET_BoyC_Experiments.zip

zip size = 85.2 Mb Extract straight to ../scenes folder.
Allow merged folders and to overwrite old same name files.
Remixed to various Alan Parsons Project
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1255 post(s)
September 29, 2021
Thanks @EverthangForever. Everything is ok. I even see animations in the screens of the two scenes of the red room. Whereas, those screens were black, before this latest update. 😊

Merci @EverthangForever. Tout est ok. Je vois même des animations dans les écrans des deux scènes de la chambre rouge. Alors, que ces écrans étaient noir, avant cette dernière mise à jour. 😊
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1599 post(s)
September 29, 2021
@Philours, avez-vous ce problème avec cette scène également ?
Oui @ComteDracula, j'avais également ce petit problème, mais tout est réparé maintenant! Merci @EtF👍
Désolé pour la réponse tardive @CD
[quote] @Philours, do you have this problem with this scene as well? [/ quote]
Yes @ComteDracula, I also had this little problem, but everything is fixed now! Thank you @EtF👍
Sorry for the late reply @CD

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !