Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Thank God It's Friday  

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

1847 posts
August 30
Thank God It's Friday, last of August... and for the two coming weeks, let's boost your collection and ease your way to reach your next VIP level!

But this is without counting on the beauties you have certainly collected this week:
  • The FABULOUS cosplay of Agatha Vega is finally here and she's a "Fury Of Sex"! (also on mobile)
  • Camila Nissa has a natural "Oriental Inclination" and it suits her so well... (also on mobile)
  • Initially planned to be a NFT, Monika May "Tricolor Temptress" has finally been released for all of you, and she's super super sexy in these French colours! (also on mobile)
  • First release of our new latina Andrea Lux for "Here Are The Sunny Days"
  • Let's "Speakeasy": Mellany Glow's performance as a head of cabaret's crew is simply bluffing !
  • No one else wears long transparent dress than Melena Maria Rya! THE MODEL comes to you today all "Wrapped In Gold"
  • Era Queen barely fits her assets into this tiny tiny "Private's Bikini" ! (also on mobile)

In VR 180, we have welcomed the amazingly shy and sweet Ara Mix :

https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/f4c92d81a1a92965

BOOSTER PACKS

Summer sale has ended, please welcome one of the most generous promotions: the booster packs!
Let me remind you the rules :

Buy 3-card packs and get 20% off
Buy 5-card packs and get 26.67% off
Buy 10-card packs and get 36.67% off

Your VIP status discount stacks with the booster pack discounts.

The booster packs offers the highest chances of obtaining Special Event Cards and Joker Cards.
The more cards your booster contains, the better your odds of acquiring a Special Event Card or a Joker Card.

These booster packs will be available until September 6th, 2024 only ! Don’t miss out!
Philours
Desde en Feb 2019

1603 posts
August 30
. and for the two coming weeks, let's boost your collection and ease your way to reach your next VIP level!

< >

These booster packs will be available until September 6th, 2024 only !
wrightsayswow
Desde en Jul 2020

1119 posts
August 30
Good spot @Philours ! 👍
mrc1
Desde en Aug 2024

5 posts
August 30
One week, two weeks, who cares... It's not an interesting offer anyway.
bugkish
Desde en Dec 2007

15 posts
August 30
But what if the booster pack contains old low resolution cards? Since they have lower price compared to latest cards, Does the price of booster pack flucuates based on how many old low resolution cards it has ?

If the pack contains old cards and the pack price remains same, then there is effectively no discount!!
wrightsayswow
Desde en Jul 2020

1119 posts
August 30
Does the price of booster pack flucuates based on how many old low resolution cards it has ?
Should do if the app is working properly. It always did when I was able to do the booster packs.
bugkish
Desde en Dec 2007

15 posts
August 30
Does the price of booster pack flucuates based on how many old low resolution cards it has ?Should do if the app is working properly. It always did when I was able to do the booster packs.

Actually I think it does not. The price of the pack is displayed based on the price of latest HD resolution shows (for example, a 3 card booster pack price = 3* price of high resolution card * 80%).
However we wont know the existance of older cards unless we ***** the cards of the pack. At that moment, the app is not refunding based on older card prices. Isnt it ?
JonC001
Desde en Mar 2008

1497 posts
August 30
I just clicked "buy now" when 0 packs were chosen. I did this just to see what would happen.
I get the message
nomorepack
Maybe this should be changed to
no packs selected
JonC001
Desde en Mar 2008

1497 posts
August 30
Why does it say '18+' on each pack photo?
Everyone knows this is an adult website/app.

Also, I am disliking the fact that those photos all show pics of girls in my collection.
JonC001
Desde en Mar 2008

1497 posts
August 30
I do rather like the pretty wrapping plus the design for each pack.

I see that if one tries to buy the big pack (10 cards) and does not have enough credits, one is taken to the credit purchase page.
(this answers a question I was thinking of asking)
Shuuuuuuu
Desde en Jul 2014

1 posts
August 30
No reload bonus ? Why ?

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!