Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Toree Card Moved

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

Pervybonz
Desde en Jan 2012

11 posts
July 25
As of this morning the new Toree card was supposed to be released on Friday, but now it's scheduled for August 30. What's up with that?
Wyldanimal
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2008

3896 posts
July 25
What's up with that?
Information seen on the coming soon tab is subject to change at any time.
Many times a new future card is created by coping from an existing card
and then modifying the info as needed.
so the info on a coming soon card may be totally incorrect.

Pervybonz
Desde en Jan 2012

11 posts
July 25
That's a mean tease! It had Friday's date on it until sometime today. *****...
JonC001
Desde en Mar 2008

1497 posts
July 25
It is still on a Friday. It is currently scheduled for just over five weeks from now.
It may be a SEC. I was (am) hoping to get all of her cards.
willyweekly
Desde en Jul 2015

373 posts
July 25 (edited)
I have seen dates for release change. I don't mind that, I understand that happens. I am not a fan of seeing a card coming, and then it turns into a SEC.

while not the end of the world, changing from a normal card to an SEC does bother me.

If you didn't know, the world is ending soon. If you watch the volcanic activity at yellowstone national park, then you know, we are all doomed! (the videos of the erruptions are cool, but no, it is not the end of the world... just in case someone takes me seriously....)
Philours
Desde en Feb 2019

1603 posts
July 25
This card has been planned as SEC of the month of August for several weeks now 😊
Alkasyn
Desde en Apr 2008

717 posts
July 25
Yes, unfortunately it's been confirmed during the shoot it's going to be a SEC card, so most users will not be able to get it/purchase it.
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4553 posts
July 25
This card has been planned as SEC of the month of August for several weeks now 😊
It's the SEC for the Olympic Games in France this august.
orclover
Desde en Jun 2012

744 posts
July 25
Well they did speed run Agatha Vega's olympic card into being released tomorrow, which I am grateful for...I hope they continue speed up shooting to release schedule on some of the more popular girls.
dar2112v
Desde en Dec 2007

447 posts
July 26
That's a mean tease!

Best not to look forward to anything to do with Istripper. I was finding myself disappointed way to often so I'd rather not even think about it.
666Xyz
Desde en Jan 2018

17 posts
July 26
And i was like an idiot waiting every last minutes for this show. Damn it.
NaughtyAndy
Desde en Nov 2019

1 posts
August 3
I'm a huge Toree fan. I too was so looking forward to her new scene, but it's been removed. I'm kind of an older guy who is not the most tech savvy. Can someone explain or give me a link explaining how these "SEC's" work? How can I get one? I'd love to have more Toree in my life!
JonC001
Desde en Mar 2008

1497 posts
August 3 (edited)
@NaughtyAndy
SECs (special event cards) cannot be bought, not ever.
One can get them in most games (free SEC) though this may be rare, I am not sure how rare.
One can get a SEC at the end of a progress bar, which often occurs with the games.

Currently there is the "Summer Sales".
Here you can play games. If enough games are played, you will get the SEC, which is Toree - Sexy Beach Volley.
The progress bar displays how much progress (if any) is made during the games.
Once the bar reaches the right end, the card is yours, though you may need to click something to receive it.

This is also the same with the EX cards which cannot be bough and not available during the games, except at the end of the progess bar. They are rare so they do not appear often. One the event is over, the EX will disappear for everyone who does not own it.
I believe the game does not matter. Any games during the event will work this way.
I have never tried to get a SEC this way, so I am not totally sure.
peterbanker
Desde en Jan 2009

216 posts
August 3
@NaughtyAndy
Another way to get this SEC is with a joker card after 30th August.
Problem with this method is that first you have to win your joker card.
JonC001
Desde en Mar 2008

1497 posts
August 10
I am anticipating NOT getting this beautiful card.
!!!!!!!!!!!
Three weeks from now, on Friday.

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!