Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Download only dance and pole dancing sets

Forum / Alles über iStripper

Gnaso
Mitglied seit in Jun 2024

4 Beiträge
Vor 2 Tagen
Hi, i mostly use IS on my vertical monitor, i wanted to know if there any way to download only the dancing and poledancing videos of the cards? the table sets, dont really work well with veritical monitors, and its kind of heavy to download the full card, just for the standing videos
omnikuken
Mitglied seit in Jan 2009

4 Beiträge
Vor 1 Tag
You can remove (and delete) clips from shows you don't want (like table or non-nudes). You have to download the entire thing 1st though (I think)
sjaakie
Mitglied seit in Dec 2007

58 Beiträge
Vor 1 Tag (edited)
1 download the card
2 open the card by clicking on it (details)
3 go to top right: cliplist
4 make the clips you don't want to see blank (are red for playing)
optional (for free disk space)
  • go back to details
  • right click on trashcan
  • delete disabled clips (you always can download them again)
---
for if you don't have the cliplist:
  • go to right top "your name" - settings
  • here left top "advanced settings" - check
  • scrol down to "display"
  • here: display cliplist - check
---
  • this is for the stable version. for beta version i don;t know.
Gnaso
Mitglied seit in Jun 2024

4 Beiträge
Vor 1 Tag
1 download the card2 open the card by clicking on it (details)3 go to top right: cliplist4 make the clips you don't want to see blank (are red for playing)optional (for free disk space) go back to details right click on trashcan delete disabled clips (you always can download them again)---for if you don't have the cliplist: go to right top "your name" - settings here left top "advanced settings" - check scrol down to "display" here: display cliplist - check--- this is for the stable version. for beta version i don;t know.

Awesome that worked, hope there would be an easier way to do it on the setting, but thx for the help

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen