Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Thank God It's Friday  

Forum / Alles über iStripper

celine
TEAM
Mitglied seit in Sep 2007

1847 Beiträge
5. July
Thank God It's Friday, we dive a little more in summer time and its specific sale...

Let me first have a look to the beauties we delivered this week
  • Totally IR-RE-SIS-TI-BLE is Emiri Momota in "Fresh Summer Night" ! I'm in love (also on mobile)
  • What better name for this new show of Milena Ray ? "Sexiest Of The Millenium" this is exactly what I think, what about you ?
  • Wow, now, it's too intense, how to survive to Toree's "Purple Freedom" ? I almot died watching that show!
  • Nici is PERFECT in lingerie, the way she poses in "Night Business" is sooo erotic (also on mobile)
  • Una Fairy is our naughty maid this week in "Come Play With My Feathers" (also on mobile)
  • Hot Pearl enjoys "La Douceur Du Satin" and feels a real femme fatale
  • Isabella De Laa is in summer ! On a very secret "Pink Beach"

SUMMER SALE - DEPARTURE - Triple Chance

The Juicy Pink, Lucky Star and Bunny X are here to delight you throughout the coming week with their lots of credits, cards, gift and joker cards!

The Juicy Pink
Scratch the 9 fruits : find thrice the same prize, you win it!
You can win 20, 50, 200 credits, 2 free cards or a special event card

The Lucky Star
Scratch the 2 stars to discover your gains.
You can win 25, 30, 50, 75, 100, 200, 250 credits and 2 free cards.
Scratch the Special Event Card box to check if you have won one.

The BunnyX
Scratch the 2 eggs and see your prize and the multiplier.
You can win 30, 90, 150, 300 credits, 2, 3, 5 cards and a Special Event Card

Make sure you enjoy the Triple Chance in the sweet dark mode environment offered by iStripper 2.0 Beta version !!
--> Simply select "Beta" in version type of your advanced settings!

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen