Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

Forum / Alles über iStripper

Calgon
Mitglied seit in May 2022

346 Beiträge
19. July
Here's another shader conversion to 3D for anyone interested:

https://bit.ly/4bOyD3R

Please let me know how you get on with it. .. do you find it straining ?

I used a different technique for this one, making the stereo effect in the original shader rather than having two copies running side by side. The pre-conversion to iStripper format can be seen on shadertoy here: https://www.shadertoy.com/view/MffcRf

@mkst The cross-eyed feeling is what tricks your brain that some objects are closer than others. This can be adjusted in the parameters of the scene to make things further away... less cross-eyed... and more relaxed if it's uncomfortable.
EverthangForever
Mitglied seit in Oct 2009

2438 Beiträge
Vor 12 Tagen (edited)
OMG I'm on v. 1.2.550 of iStripper and the post ''copy link" has stopped working..it just copies the whole post now, yikes !
Ok, I put a zip on Share
Calgon

346 Beiträge
Vor 10 Tagen
@WA

@Calgon

(x) Porthole
https://bit.ly/4grZlTq

This is a Very Nice Scene. Yes it's a bit heavy on the GPU rendering..

I couldn't resist...
I made a 3D SBS version, and sent you a Link to test out..
( I won't release my 3D Mod, but if you like it, feel free to tweak it and share your results..)

It looks great but stutters due to the double whammy of trying to run a difficult shader and then whatever else goes on in the PC getting that to the headset. I'll have a look see if I can find a better way to streamline the code.

What I've been doing on other shaders is doing the stereogram work at Shadertoy so that there is only one shader being run. This porthole scene has two copies already for the foreground and background and then all doubled up again for the left and right eyes, it was not my best conversion originally with 2 copies of the code and now there's 4 😕

Here's an example one I did on shadertoy so that you can see what's going on....
https://www.shadertoy.com/view/4fScRD

The key changes to the original code are to chop the screen into halves so that each half calculates the whole scene from a slightly different ocular viewpoint

void mainImage( out vec4 fragColor, in vec2 fragCoord )
{

// Define the interocular distance (adjust this value as needed)
float interocularDistance = 0.01; // Positive value for demonstration

// Compute normalized coordinates for the current pixel
vec2 uv = fragCoord.xy / iResolution.xy;

// Determine if the pixel belongs to the left or right eye
bool isLeftEye = fragCoord.x < (iResolution.x / 2.0);

// Adjust the UV coordinates for left or right eye
if (isLeftEye) {
// Left half of the screen
uv.x = (fragCoord.x / (iResolution.x / 2.0)); // Map from [0, 1]
} else {
// Right half of the screen
uv.x = (fragCoord.x - (iResolution.x / 2.0)) / (iResolution.x / 2.0); // Map from [0, 1]
}

// Adjust UV coordinates to range from -1 to 1
uv = uv * 2.0 - 1.0;
uv.y *= iResolution.y / iResolution.x; // Adjust y for aspect ratio

// Define the camera origin with interocular distance applied
vec3 eyeOffset = isLeftEye ? vec3(-interocularDistance, 0.0, 0.0) : vec3(interocularDistance, 0.0, 0.0);

vec3 ro=vec3(sin(iTime*.2+sin(iTime*.2)*.2),sin(iTime*.2+sin(iTime*.1)*.1),5.)+ eyeOffset;

All of the conversions I have done so far are raytraced shaders. If I can find the ray origin (ro) in this case in the original shader then I can hack it about as above and produce a sterogram.... and then converting that to iStripper is just a click of a button or two.

Wyldanimal
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

3896 Beiträge
Vor 9 Tagen
@aloevera
Your English is fine. Better than many Native US persons...

this one, I tried to push the limits of what might be comfortable.
but if you catch the focus and keep it, the depths should be really strong.
WA_3D_SBS\WA_3D_SBS_XTREM.scn

How did you like my Starz 3D scene with the Starfield that zooms out past your head.
Well maybe on the 3D TV you don't fully see that.
On a VR headset, they should Fly right at you.

And I just got done converting the Whisper Club Scenes.
I hope they turned out just as well.

With the recent Release of the DOLZ XR content for the Season 4 NFT collection.
I thought there might be a few Quest 2 and Quest 3 users whom would also like to see some 3D scenes..

I too have LG 3D TV's Two of them in Fact.
with the Passive Glasses.
I have a 3D projector, that uses Shutter Glasses, but they are broken...
And, its a bit old and lower resolution. I think it is only 720p

Humm...
I actually Have 5 VR Headsets.
Sony Playstation version 1 and version 2 for the Playstation 4
and the new Sony Playstation for Playstation 5
a Quest 2, and a new Quest 3..

I also have two of these...
https://lookingglassfactory.com/looking-glass-portrait
and
https://lookingglassfactory.com/looking-glass-go

but as you have read, I have some issues with my left eye, and my Stereo Vision isn't good anymore.
In my mind, when I am adjusting the numbers between the Left eye and the Right eye.
I can visualize what I want..
I just can't Actually See it to know if it's how I intended it to look.

in the VR headsets, I can almost see the 3D effect, but not perfectly.

Thank you for your Comments
aloevera
Mitglied seit in Apr 2008

8 Beiträge
Vor 9 Tagen
Hi WildAnimal!
Thanks you for your kind and detailed reply!
Starz 3D scene and Xtreme and works like a charm I noticed the zoom effects of starfields too but not fully past my head .
The reason must be that mentioned by you difference betwen the two stereoscopic technology I gues as I am i simple user with some basic regarding knowledge.

Also your new 3D wisper club scenes are very professional works I downloaded and tested them also yesterday, the built in podium zoom effects are very impressive indeed , as strippers are approaching and distancing during the shows.
Picture is very clean withour any vibration and no remaining multicontours of objects or dancing models. Just perfect.👌👌
By the way, I gues you used some shadding effect of models body in the single standing scene intentionaly it's very creative.Also the reflected double body shade of the models. Very impressive indeed.
Buy the way I have also two 3D LG TV from series 55LM660S purchased between 2012 and-2014.
I like them very much.
They do not have the problems of new TV' s with new ledpanels that ***** out if you use the brighness and backlight at more then 50-60 % as panels " ***** out" after a few year.
Some personal notice , I was born also in sixties almost same age.
Finaly I want to thank you again for all the creations of you regadles they are designed in 2D or 3D SBS. Hopefully you will create some new ones in both formats if you have time .
I hope your eye is not irreversible impaired maybe can be fixed by surgery. Are new methods developed recently and in testphase. Sorry for my comment, I do not want to get involved in your private life.
Wish You a nice and pleasant weekend
Calgon

346 Beiträge
Vor 7 Tagen
@WA

Just looked at your code for your 3D Bare Elegance scene and...

Wait... what ... !

I didn't know you could put a camera inside a framebuffer. Have you used this method before, I haven't seen it. It opens up lots of things for converting my scenes to 3D.

//// 3D SBS MOD by WyldAnimal
//// Left EYE Scene Wrapper by WyldAnimal
framebuffer {// Left EYE View
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////// Wrap the entire scene into a frame buffer and a Quad.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
id: Left-EYE-Scene
size: 1920, 1080
quad {// left Quad

size: 1920, 1080
hotspot: 0,0

camera { //open the Left Camera
type: 2D
id: main
Wyldanimal

3896 Beiträge
Vor 7 Tagen (edited)
Have you used this method before, I haven't seen it.

It's a secret... Shhhhhhh.....

You can wrap a 2D or a 3D camera into a frame buffer.
then display it using a 2D or 3D camera...
adds lots of Scene flexability.....

Socialhazard
Mitglied seit in Nov 2020

1150 Beiträge
Vor 7 Tagen
:O
EverthangForever

2438 Beiträge
Vor 7 Tagen
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/83?post=787933
Alles über iStripper / Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here
( Arghh,srry.. did it again !!..my previous zip should only be 4.85 Mb ) FGA340-FGA347 Eight selected WebGL shaders remixed & converted to OpenGL to run &/or remix on iStripper's Fullscreen OpenGL pla...
In his set of WebGL shader conversions FGA340 has had the VR shader component
commented out for regular use. However, It would be nice to see someone remix
that code some more if they have the time (on any of these)..
Cheers Gentlemen, thanks so much for all your ongoing explorations. Good stuff ;)
Calgon

346 Beiträge
Vor 6 Tagen
@WA

Well yes of course it does - I've just never seen it before. I can convert my balloons scene with this.
Calgon

346 Beiträge
Vor 6 Tagen
@EverthangForever

It would be nice to see someone remix
that code some more if they have the time (on any of these)..

I'm housebound with a bad back at the moment so here you are:
https://bit.ly/4eCZUIk

EverthangForever

2438 Beiträge
Vor 6 Tagen (edited)
Srry about your back. Wow so quick..That is a very cool VR wrapper @Calgon..
Got the effect cross-eyed, with the background motion
reversed using negative u_Elapsed
#define iTime -u_Elapsed * .5
If I ever buy a headset, should be quite good..tks pal ;)

@ComteDracula likewise ..that is good news about your computer upgade
@ComteDracula de même... C'est une bonne nouvelle pour la mise à niveau de votre ordinateur

@lazyboy1729 apologies..they were random of several 100. The quality of Totem's fullscreen
thumbnails makes it too hard for me to be sure about what models' names were & I did not look
at the history list at the time.
Wyldanimal

3896 Beiträge
Vor 5 Tagen (edited)
The other day I was thinking about a quicker way to create a 3D SBS scene.
So I said to myself...
What is one of the simplest 2D scenes examples?

Background 2D
So I looked at that one again....

Why can't I do the same for a 3D scene and create a Background 3D scene?

Screen Capture a SBS 3D background.
use that as the Texture, and then display the Sae clip on the left side and right side of the background.

Simple and Easy SBS 3D Scene
and the Backgrounds can be easily updated, just by adding new SBS images.

So I created it...

and then, I thought .. Now how can I get the Background to Change with the least amount of user interaction?

A trick I've been using for a long time....
Make a duplicate of the same scene, only enable the Scene and it's duplicate
and then the right mouse button, (or the down arrow key ) will switch between the enabled scenes.
Note: The Down Arrow key always ***** the Next Scene to be started, or Reload the current scene if it is the only one
But the Right mouse button, Only works if there is more than one Scene in the Scene Que.

So that is what I did...

Create Two duplicate Scenes, Background 3D-A and Background 3D-B
then Only enable these two scenes
and from the Headset, I can Aim and press button B to get the scene to Change..
and thus see the next random 3D Background...

Then there was some more thoughts...
I had written an app I called Scene Image ***** or SIF for short.
So I could take an Animation / video clip and extract the frames to Still Images.
then using each Image as a Texture and properly constructed timers with Opacity.
I was able to ***** through these images and create an Animation or Video in a Scene.

But I was using the SIF app to ***** through up to 20 Frames per second...

Why couldn't I slow the ***** rate down so that each background image was displayed for 30 seconds or 60 seconds or maybe only 2 seconds..

Just a matter of setting the time durations and the Opacity levels...

So I wrote a new formula for my SIF app to use image Duration instead of Images Per Second.

for 10 images:
with a 60 second duration each.

Start with Image 10, it's opacity can be 1, and no timer is used, so it is by default always full opacity.

Then place Image 9 on top of Image 1, it's Starting opacity is the Image number Time the Duration or 9 x 60 = 540
The timer would then be a linear timer, in a Forward loop and it would control the Opacity
The time would be Total number of images x the duration or 10 x 60 = 600
and the Opacity change would be the inverse or -600

Repeat this process for the rest of the Images 8 through 1
So for Image 8, Start Opacity = 8 x 60 = 480
the timer duration = 600 and the Opacity change = -600

for image 7, Start Opacity = 7 x 60 = 420
Duration =600, change = -600
Image 1, Start opacity = 1 x 60 = 60
Duration = 600, change = -600

if Number of Images = NI = 10
and Delay = D = 60
Current Image = CI
Start Opacity = NI x CI
Timer duration = NI x D
Opacity change = - (NI x D ) 'negative of timer duration

this formula will work for any number of images, and Delay...

I put it all together and it works wonderfully...

Now if only I could get the Random backgrounds and the timed background flipping to work together..

Well that works too, but I can't make sure that each image is randomly shown only once...
But each time the scene is played, a new random scene background order is played...

https://virtuastripper.net/SceneImages/@WA_Halloween_Background_3D.jpg
Calgon

346 Beiträge
Vor 5 Tagen
@WA

Nicely done. That's pretty much how I did the Graveyard scene. Soon we'll be overflowing with great 3D content.

I have a Fallout themed one coming soon - just for Alissa Foxy / Vault 69
Calgon

346 Beiträge
Vor 5 Tagen (edited)
@WA

Now if only I could get the Random backgrounds and the timed background flipping to work together..

I have something for that.... will post shortly. I did it for random shader backgrounds but it could be adapted for images.
Calgon

346 Beiträge
Vor 5 Tagen
@WA

Notes on random start points for backgrounds
===================================
By referencing a texture by its folder name rather than file name, iStripper would draw one texture at random from the folder. This meant you could build a scene that could look different at every launch depending on which random textures were selected.

@WA has used this in his 3D gallery so that backgrounds chosen are all random. One issue is that when picking multiple backgrounds for a gallery effect the random selection can be a repeat of one already chosen.

I wanted a sequence of shader backgrounds that could play at random with a different start point each time and a random sequence. To play each shader once until it got to the end and then start again but in another random order.

If there's a simple solution to this problem, I couldn't think of one so I thought up a complicated solution instead.

I got around this problem by creating many copies of one image with one pixel changed to encode a serial number.

The scene file would pick one of those images at random and each shader would reference that one random image. The shader then decodes the random serial number:
vec4 vT = gl_TexCoord[0];
float randNum1 = texture(texture1, vec2(0.,0.)).a;

Next some creaky maths then gets each shader to switch itself on and off at a precise time. The shaders are built up on top of each other like in an image gallery however each shader needs to appear to fade into the next so it also needs to know whether the next shader to be shown is above or below it in the hard coded stack in the scn file. If we are above then the current shader will fade out whilst the new one is already visible. If we are below then the shader showing will continue whilst the new shader above will fade in.

For the random(ish) sequence I had the shader code select one random interval from an array of possible intervals and add this interval each scene change. So for example if we started on shader no 3 and the interval was say 7, the 47 shaders would be shown in this order: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, 38, 45, 52... but 52 is out of range so we cycle back to the beggining 52-47 = 5 and then 5+7 = 12 and so on 19, 26, 33 etc etc

The code for all of this was built into all of the individual shaders, so they all run to the exact same timing, The shaders are called from the scene file with each one having some hard coded extra uniforms so that each one knows its job e.g:

// Scene: 35
// Source: https://www.shadertoy.com/view/sdlXRj
// By: FabriceNeyret2 (...or Forked by)
// Title: flownoise-isolined Britney stric
sprite {

source: Girl, 0
source: Font, 3
size: 3840, 2160
//size: 1920, 1080
uniform: scene_duration, float, 18
uniform: bgnum, float, 35
uniform: maxbgnum, float, 47
shader: fragment, shaders/timed/ti-r-sdlXRj.fsh
//scale: 2.0, 2.0
}

In the above..... this shader "knows" there are 47 shaders in total
uniform: maxbgnum, float, 47

and that it is number 35
uniform: bgnum, float, 35

and that we are showing the sequence in intervals of 18 seconds
uniform: scene_duration, float, 18

It is given a random image file which all other shaders will also receive from which it extracts the random serial number:
source: Font, 3

and hey presto ! Each shader turns itself on and off at the desired time but every time you run the scene it will be different.

@WA
Modifying this to work with a gallery of images instead of shaders should be quite "do-able". It needs the image textures to be hard coded into the scene file by file not folder and then an equivalent number of shader callers in a stack that are coded to switch their gallery image on and off at the required timing.

Wyldanimal

3896 Beiträge
Vor 5 Tagen (edited)
I know, that these 3D SBS scenes are reaching a limited audience.
a Member needs to have a 3D TV, or a 3D Projector, or a VR headset with an app to let them watch SBS video.

my go to VR app is Virtual Desktop. this one is a Paid app. I think it's $25 range.
Streamer app
https://www.vrdesktop.net/
Headset App
https://www.meta.com/experiences/virtual-desktop/2017050365004772/

but I have also tried BigScreen, still free in Beta.
Streamer app
https://www.bigscreenvr.com/remotedesktop
Headset App
https://www.meta.com/experiences/bigscreen-beta/2497738113633933/

Both work in a similar fashion.
Install the Streamer on your Desktop.
Make sure your Headset and Desktop are connected to the same network.
The desktop can be Wired to the Network, with the Headset using Wifi.
But both have to be on the same network.

Start the Streamer app on the PC.
Start the App on the Headset, and get them connected.

That's the basics, each one has a few more detailed steps....

One feature I like about Virtual Desktop is I can use the Passthrough video as the behind the screen image.
and then I made a Solid Black background Scene, with a Maxed out Model on it.
Virtual Desktop lets you make the Large Screen Transparent.
So anywhere it's black, the Background Passthrough Video is shown.
Humm, I wonder if there is a Transparent color setting, I'll have to make a suggestion to the developers of Virtual Desktop
to allow selection of the color. Then I could make the background of the Scene match that color.

So now I have the iStripper Models performing right in my environment in the Passthrough video.

Some of them are wearing black, so it affects the black areas on them too, but by careful selection
I can avoid most clothed clips with black...

With the DOLZ NFT's releasing the XR content,
I thought there might be a rise in members using a VR headset.

and even though I can't fully see the 3D effects, I can still enjoy that I'm watching it on a Virtual HUGE Screen.
Calgon

346 Beiträge
Vor 5 Tagen
@WA

Oh definitely a "rise in members" 😂
Wyldanimal

3896 Beiträge
Vor 5 Tagen (edited)
A note about how I connect my Quest to my Wifi..
On my PC, it is hard wired to the router.
I have a Wifi Card in the PC.
I set the PC's wifi card to Shared to create a Mobile Wifi hotspot.

Then in the Quest I connect to this Wifi Hotspot.
So then Both are on the same Network...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/use-your-windows-pc-as-a-mobile-hotspot-c89b0fad-72d5-41e8-f7ea-406ad9036b85
Philours
Mitglied seit in Feb 2019

1603 Beiträge
Vor 5 Tagen

Peut être quelques-uns, en effet, encore faut il qu'ils utilisent l'application et lisent les messages du forum.
Pour ma part, bien que possédant un quest2, le bonus XR des nft's ne me tente guère.
Je me demande si la création d'un nouveau fil de discussion dédié aux scènes 3D ne serait pas judicieux?
Car le public cible est assez différent des utilisateurs de scènes traditionnelles dans l'application iS.

Maybe some, indeed, they still need to use the application and read the forum messages.
For my part, although I have a quest2, the XR bonus of the nft's does not tempt me much.
I wonder if creating a new discussion thread dedicated to 3D scenes would not be wise?
Because the target audience is quite different from users of traditional scenes in the iS application.
Calgon

346 Beiträge
Vor 5 Tagen
@Philours

For my part, although I have a quest2, the XR bonus of the nft's does not tempt me much.

I sadly agree, I thought it would be real bonus clips with passthrough into your home.
Calgon

346 Beiträge
Vor 5 Tagen
@WA

Well that works too, but I can't make sure that each image is randomly shown only once...

Done it ! And it didn't take too long. Here's a gallery of images which display with a random start point and random sequence. There's a number in the bottom left corner to show you which image number is being displayed.

Graveyard Random Gallery
=====================
https://bit.ly/3zGpWM2

Calgon

346 Beiträge
Vor 3 Tagen

Technical question for @WA or anyone else that knows....

I can build the two framebuffers for the left and right "screens" but I wanted to use these for the foreground elements of a scene and then bring them both into the display area of the scene.

I found that if I placed these left and right scenes on top of a single large background that the framebuffer has filled all of the empty space with black - i.e it has not passed the alpha transparency through. Is there some syntax I can use to make my framebuffer background transparent ?

If I can get this to work then I can use one single SBS background that spans the screen and the 3D effect foreground added on top via the left and right framebuffers.

I've worked around this problem by just added the left and right clip elements directly on top of the background without using framebuffers but this has the downside that if the girl or other objects wander about a bit then they can go into the other screen.

aloevera
Mitglied seit in Apr 2008

8 Beiträge
Vor 2 Tagen (edited)
Hi Wyldanimal!

I tried to test your last Halloween and Bar-elegance 3D sbs screens.

Unfortunatelly, they are to hardware consuming for my laptop ( pentium I3 4G memory ) connected to my 3D tv!
I think the weak point of my system was the HDD and not the memory or the processor.
Anyway ,I have plannes to buy a new more performing one or a new performat PC.
But thanks a lot anyway for created and shared with us.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen